Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Angelpugs..

Angelpugs..

I have today received a card from our forum friend angelpugs. With some sad news
    that she has been coming to terms with the lose of two of her beloved puggies, Noah and Sheba..
    She says when she is feeling better she'll come back here.

So may I say from all of us, we hope you'll feel comfort in knowing that we are all here
    for you. Thinking of you, my friend.

RIP, Noah and Sheba.
    Merry Christmas to all...

Oh that's very sad news indeed.

I hope that she finds peace in her heart, and knows that she'll always have friends on here on the forum to comfort and love her.
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

I'm sorry for your loss, angelpugs.

Unhappy

I'm so sorry Angelpugs I hope to see you back on ATC soon.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Sorry to hear the news.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

So sorry angelpugs! We miss you!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

thats really sad........ iam sorry too , i know how much it hurts to have a pet taken away
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    I have today received a card from our forum friend angelpugs. With some sad news
    that she has been coming to terms with the lose of two of her beloved puggies, Noah and Sheba..
    She says when she is feeling better she'll come back here.

So may I say from all of us, we hope you'll feel comfort in knowing that we are all here
    for you. Thinking of you, my friend.

RIP, Noah and Sheba.
    Sad news, indeed.. She had told me how much she loved all her puggies..
    I hope she feels a little better as days go by.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

:snow:

Thank you all so much as i've had alot to deal with but,i am doing well and buggy and darla are fine.As i'm getting ready to move my new home is Mass but,i'm on the vermont border as well and i will be hands on at my two rescues there so this has made me happy.I'll be moving in about a week so i'll be up and running on my own computer as right now i'm using a friends as most of my things are packed.Can't wait to show you all pics of my new home it's so country i just love it and my pugs have a very nice fenced in yard as i also plan to foster as tink knows how much my pugs mean to me.Hope you all have a very wonderful holiday and know we will be thinking of our wonderful family here.Whwen i get settled i'll have to catch up to each and everyone of you especially my very dear friend tink oh and i like the name silverbells',you all have a great day and please know how much you all mean to us.MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM 'THE PUG RANCH!

Quote Originally Posted by angelpugs2 View Post
    Thank you all so much as i've had alot to deal with but,i am doing well and buggy and darla are fine.As i'm getting ready to move my new home is Mass but,i'm on the vermont border as well and i will be hands on at my two rescues there so this has made me happy.I'll be moving in about a week so i'll be up and running on my own computer as right now i'm using a friends as most of my things are packed.Can't wait to show you all pics of my new home it's so country i just love it and my pugs have a very nice fenced in yard as i also plan to foster as tink knows how much my pugs mean to me.Hope you all have a very wonderful holiday and know we will be thinking of our wonderful family here.Whwen i get settled i'll have to catch up to each and everyone of you especially my very dear friend tink oh and i like the name silverbells',you all have a great day and please know how much you all mean to us.MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM 'THE PUG RANCH!
    Merry Christmas to you and the puggies....
    We'll be here waiting for you when you have got your new home sorted..
    Merry Christmas to all...