Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 83

Thread: Do you decorate your bathroom?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Back home again in Indiana
    Posts
    3,782

    Do you decorate your bathroom?







    Which one do you like best?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,072
    I enjoyed all three of them but the last one is what caught my eye!

    No I don't have a big bathroom to decorate. If I do decorate it will be with vinyl clings on my mirrors.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Holiday Worlds of Old
    Posts
    2,189
    I kinda like the reds and greens in the first. I don't do much other than a Christmas soap dispenser and some Christmas candles or other little nick-nacks.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Back home again in Indiana
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    I enjoyed all three of them but the last one is what caught my eye!

    No I don't have a big bathroom to decorate. If I do decorate it will be with vinyl clings on my mirrors.
    That's in the master bath which isn't very big. I was kind of thinking I'd do the last one again with the little evergreen tree.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Back home again in Indiana
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81 View Post
    I kinda like the reds and greens in the first. I don't do much other than a Christmas soap dispenser and some Christmas candles or other little nick-nacks.
    Our smallest bathroom has pale green walls and was done in reds and greens last year and I'll probably do the same this year:










  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,072
    good choice in candles I love yankee candles but they are not in my budget. I usually get the mainstay candles. They smell just as good. Although glade has the holiday scents I love!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    456
    Very nice I love the pictures...... yes my wife and I decorate our washroom

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Back home again in Indiana
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    good choice in candles I love yankee candles but they are not in my budget. I usually get the mainstay candles. They smell just as good. Although glade has the holiday scents I love!
    Yankee candles have ridiculous prices! I bought those half price after Christmas the year before. I usually buy Mainstays myself, but I didn't light those so I get to use them again. :D

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Back home again in Indiana
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazymike1965 View Post
    Very nice I love the pictures...... yes my wife and I decorate our washroom
    You must be a Canadian!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    48
    Hey Marshmallow,

    I have to work on Thanksgiving, but I would LOVE to eat the scrapings of your leftovers off of that bathroom counter! That has to be the CLEANEST bathroom I have ever seen!!! WOW!

    I could see MY reflection in the mirror from your pictures!

    Do you live near Las Vegas and do you work cheap? haha

    E

Similar Threads

  1. Photos of Bathroom Thread
    By Merry Christmas Darling in forum Christmas Decorations
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 07:02 AM
  2. How do you decorate your Chandelier ?
    By gandr1212 in forum Christmas Decorations
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 04:39 AM
  3. Do you decorate your bedroom?
    By Home alone 2 in forum Christmas Decorations
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 01:48 PM
  4. Anyone Really Decorate their Yard?
    By artistreelights in forum Christmas Decorations
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 07:33 AM
  5. How do you decorate for Halloween?
    By PumpkinJack81 in forum Other: Halloween
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 09:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr