Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Mama...

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States

Christmas Mama...

Is it just me, or has Christmas mama been away for awhile? Anyone know what's been going on with her?
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    Is it just me, or has Christmas mama been away for awhile? Anyone know what's been going on with her?
    I've also wondered. Merry Christmas, Christmas mama!

:holly:

I was also wondering. I hope all is well with her and her family.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

I hope all is well too.....
    Merry Christmas to all...

i hope every things all right with you & the family Mamma I hope gracey dident have another go @ the stuff she last ate . & the husband is doing well too
    & also Calypso Christmas is missing .
    if u read this CC i hope your ok now ?
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

Hi all! Sorry I've been missing for a while. I've been soooo busy, and unfortunately my crohn's disease is flaring and this means I feel quite poorly - I don't spend much free time sat at the computer these days I'll try and have a catch up tonight. I hope you are all well? Just a week to go now!! Is everybody suitably excited? All ready for the big day? :-) x

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas_mama View Post
    Hi all! Sorry I've been missing for a while. I've been soooo busy, and unfortunately my crohn's disease is flaring and this means I feel quite poorly - I don't spend much free time sat at the computer these days I'll try and have a catch up tonight. I hope you are all well? Just a week to go now!! Is everybody suitably excited? All ready for the big day? :-) x
    Hello Christmas_mama It's so good to see you? How are your girls? I hope you all have a wonderful week and a fantastic Christmas Day.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBells View Post
    Hello Christmas_mama It's so good to see you? How are your girls? I hope you all have a wonderful week and a fantastic Christmas Day.
    Thank you SilverBells My girls are doing well thank you. They just had a tummy bug but hopefully that's all the bugs out of the way so we will be healthy to enjoy this week of Christmassness! :-) I hope this week is everything you want it to be and that you have a magical Christmas day x

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas_mama View Post
    We have all missed you Christmas_mama Glad to hear you and the family are all well.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Good to have you back in the loop! In my house, we're all ready for the big day!! Still some wrapping of the boys' presents, but the wife is doing that on Thursday. Other than that, just relaxing and soaking up all the holiday warmth and love!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!