Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ChantelleJoys Mom's Tree! (& Nutcrackers!)

Nice tree lol!

Chantelle, Tell Mom her tree looks great.If I'm not mistaken she has a pretty nice Nutcracker collection also.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

That is an adorable tree. I like the details that went into it.

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    Chantelle, Tell Mom her tree looks great.If I'm not mistaken she has a pretty nice Nutcracker collection also.
    Yes she does! Thanks for remembering! I should have her send me a photo of that too, now that I think of it!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

I got my mom to take a pic of her nutcrackers. Some are ornaments she sometimes uses on the tree:

The box in the middle (which is a ceramic jewellery box) is a gift I got her at The National Ballet of Canada's performance of The Nutcracker that I saw last year.
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Love the nutcrckers!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I'm with OM love the Nutcrackers
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Very nice

Nice collection It's on my list to see the Nutcracker one of these Christmases...

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...