Thread: Gift for my fiance...

Hybrid View

Question Gift for my fiance...

My fiance is so difficult to buy gifts for! I struggle with this every year, but this year in particular.

He's 21 years old and wants stuff for his car (headlights, tires, stereo equipment, etc.). The problem is:

(1) He has very specific brands/models that he wants
    (2) Everything he wants is quite expensive, so I can't screw it up

I don't mind spending money on him, but I don't know anything about the equipment he wants, so he would literally have to write down the exact name of the headlights and where to buy them (for example). He works at Car Toys (a store that sells and installs high quality car stereo equipment, GPS navigation, DVD players, etc.) so I would probably have to buy what he wants from him own store!

It just feels really impersonal, but I don't want to buy him some crap he won't use. He always surprises me with the best gifts every year, and I can never surprise him because he has such specific requests.

He prides himself in knowing me so well, that he knows exactly what I would like. It true though, he always gets me the best presents and I feel bad because I can't just 'guess' what he wants. I think I'm easier to shop for though.

Blahhhhh. What should I do? Any suggestions?
    Last edited by bananas13; 12-05-2011 at 05:55 AM.

Might have just the thing for you: http://www.winning-formulas.com/car-...hop/miniatures

Mix and match some car care miniatures. The bottles look fab and if he doesn't like one it won't have cost you much. You can buy online.

At least with cleaning stuff you can't get it wrong - everyone has to clean their car, like it or not!

They also do special car cleaning products gift packs http://www.winning-formulas.com/car-...bination-packs

Hope this helps.

Honey,

Give him some car accessories for his mobile like car cradle, music system DVD player for his car or give him Mobile Phone if it will be in your budget. I think it would be good Christmas presents for him.