Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ChantelleJoy's Decorations 2011 *More Pics 12/04!*

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    PERFECT tree!!
    Thank you!
    And everyone else!

It honestly pains me to leave the apartment now, because all I want to do is sit in the living room listening to christmas music and gaze at my tree!

(heh, yes I have a problem - dont we all??)
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

:tree:

Quote Originally Posted by ChantelleJoy View Post
    Thank you!
    And everyone else!

It honestly pains me to leave the apartment now, because all I want to do is sit in the living room listening to christmas music and gaze at my tree!

(heh, yes I have a problem - dont we all?? )

u do not have a prob u like your stuff thats what makes u happy
    heck mine makes me happy too .
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Nice job! I feel so lazy. All I've done so far is put a Santa on my front door.

Chantelle, I love you Christmas village and your train under the tree!!!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Chantelle it's all just absolutely wonderful.I miss the days when we had a real tree.There is nothing like coming in the house and smelling a fresh cut pine tree.You know Papa loves to see a tree with a train under it.Excellent job my friend.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

one thing i have just thought of is if the babies pull the real tree it will def hurt them its happened to my artf. tree last month already .
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mina553 View Post
    one thing i have just thought of is if the babies pull the real tree it will def hurt them its happened to my artf. tree last month already .
    great.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Papa C! I knew you would be proud!

Mina, I don't have any children, so that is not a concern, also, the tree has tie-backs to the wall so it cannot fall forward. (I hope everyone takes precautions like this with thier decorations to keep Christmas safe for everyone!)
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States

Mina, I don't have any children, so that is not a concern, also, the tree has tie-backs to the wall so it cannot fall forward. (I hope everyone takes precautions like this with thier decorations to keep Christmas safe for everyone!)
    We don't. Calculated risk, I guess. I am very adamant with the boys about not fiddling with the tree.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

HaHa. I learned the hard way about tying the tree back to the wall. It happened to me (twice, I hate to admit). The tree fell and a number of sentimental ornaments broke - including the "Our First Christmas Together" one. The second time, the sofa "caught" the tree and no ornaments were broken. It really depends upon the height/ weight/ variety/ and trunk shape of the tree.
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas