Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Santa Clause is Comin' To Town

The Garfield Christmas Special is one of my Family's absolute favorites, we've watched it every year since I was very, very young (probably the year it came out). We had a set of specials on an old VHS that included the original airing of Garfield - and this year I finally got it transfered to DVD - I'm so excited to give it to my family as a gift this year! Thank for sharing your memories too!

"Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ChantelleJoy View Post
    The Garfield Christmas Special is one of my Family's absolute favorites, we've watched it every year since I was very, very young (probably the year it came out). We had a set of specials on an old VHS that included the original airing of Garfield - and this year I finally got it transfered to DVD - I'm so excited to give it to my family as a gift this year! Thank for sharing your memories too!

Great! I watched it last night. And probably will a couple dozen more times, lol. I'm the same way with the Charlie Brown Christmas, I've watched it every year since it first came out in 1965. I thought I wasn't gonna like the Garfield one, from the way it started, but it turned out to be one of my all-time favorites!

yes I cant wait