Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: prayers please

omg she swolled money dont feel bad mamma we can't look @ theM every second & besides when they know their doing a no no they do it when your not looking
    ,BUT OMG IAM SO GLAG SHE PASSED IT OUT & WITH NO CUTTING.
    My sister in law that lives in London she needed to have an xray on her lung & the DR discovered a trini 10 cent embeded in her lung.
    her mother said she was 3 years old when she swolled it .
    kids they put alot of crap in their mouths.
    Last edited by mina553; 11-28-2011 at 05:39 AM.
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Thank God for the good news! Also, as far as everyone else is concerned, it's always nice to get colds and flus out of the way in the weeks leading up to Christmas. That way there is a much better chance you will all be healthy for the holiday!!!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    Thank God for the good news! Also, as far as everyone else is concerned, it's always nice to get colds and flus out of the way in the weeks leading up to Christmas. That way there is a much better chance you will all be healthy for the holiday!!!
    Mike, that is so true! I just got over a really bad cold, but part of me was very pleased that it happened in November - not December!

I hope everyone stays healthy over the Holidays!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Christmasmama, I am so happy and relieved that little Grace is alright. My family has been asking how she is almost every day. And, it really isn't your fault that it happened so please don't beat yourself up. We can't stop 100% of accidents that happen to our children, although we want to, and we try. I'm sure you are a wonderful mother. Anyway, thank you for letting us know how she is. Sorry that your other children got sick, though.

Very good news about lil Grace ....

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas_mama View Post
    Sorry to have not updated. I've been so busy. On top of Grace being ill our 3 girls all came down with chest infections. I've had no sleep and it's been a very stressful time. You will all be glad to hear that we discovered the cause of Grace's bowel obstruction and she is on the mend now without surgery! Your prayers worked! Poor Grace passed a 20pence piece in her nappy yesterday and I feel like such a bad mother that I didn't even know she had swallowed one in the first place :( since she passed this she has been going potty all day and trying to clear what she had backed up inside. Feel terrible that it was my fault she was ill in the first place. Relieved she is on the mend and we will hopefully all be able to spend the Christmas season together and in good health Thank you all for your continued good thoughts and prayers for my family. I am so deeply touched by your support from people I don't even know in person. It is really overwhelming. Sorry it took so long to get back to you and than you again.
    No one who has children would put the blame on you. I'm glad she's okay now. My mother told me that I swallowed a marble when I was little.

i put a ball point pen tip up my nose when i was 3
    they had 2 take me to hospital to have it removed with plliers /
    kids do this kinda crap all d .
    time the stories i could tell u ,.
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.