Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bronners in Frankenmuth, MI

Bronners in Frankenmuth, MI

Heading out to Bronners Christmas Wonderland pretty soon. If you haven't heard of it (which I'm sure most of you have) it's the biggest Christmas store in the world. Look it up, it's pretty awesome. I haven't been in a few years so I'm pretty excited. It's about a 2 hour drive from where I live and well worth it! I'll try to remember to take pictures and post them later! Hope everyone has a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelbagdon View Post
    Heading out to Bronners Christmas Wonderland pretty soon. If you haven't heard of it (which I'm sure most of you have) it's the biggest Christmas store in the world. Look it up, it's pretty awesome. I haven't been in a few years so I'm pretty excited. It's about a 2 hour drive from where I live and well worth it! I'll try to remember to take pictures and post them later! Hope everyone has a great day!
    I live in Indiana and used to want to go there. But, alas, for health reasons, we stick to local, online, and catalog shopping these days.

Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelbagdon View Post
    I've heard of it, please take pictures............would love to visit there one day..........

Merry Christmas to all...

I went a few years ago, and was planning on going next weekend but my trip got cancelled. It's where I got my Personalized Santa Hat (as seen in my profile picture on this site!)

I spent 3+ hours walking around the HUGE store! It's MAGICAL! Please take lots of photos and share with us.

PS: It's about a 4-5hr drive from where I live, and we went in, shopped, and drove home the same day! WAS DEFINITELY WORTH IT!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Have a great time. Sounds like fun!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

This is on my list to do probably next year...would love to see pictures!!

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    I went years and years ago when I was still living in Ontario. It is an amazing place. Frankenmuth is a great little old fashioned town. So much fun to walk around in. The store isn't really in the town part, but it is also a lot of fun to walk around in. If I remember there is also an outlet mall out that way. You will be at no loss for things to do.

Hey everyone! We had a great time. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back and post pictures. It's been a busy week. I didn't take as many pictures as I had planned because my son was a maniac (he's 17 months and very....energetic, lol) but I did take some of the store and of Frankenmuth all lit up with Christmas lights. We walked around and shopped in the evening for a while and it was so beautiful and festive! A really adorable little town that I'm sure all of you would appreciate. I will work on posting pictures today!

Pictures - inside Bronners

Please don't mind my sons wet shirt. We had to give him a sucker while we were in Bronners so he would sit in his stroller and behave.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pictures - Bronners outside

Some outside pics
    Attached Images Attached Images