Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it me........

Quote Originally Posted by Stacey. View Post
    It was down for me last night aswell

This site helps if you want to know if it's just down for you or everyone: http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/
    Thanks Stacey and to the forum..
    Merry Christmas to all...

i thought it was my cpu as well it started giving out weird messages about an error in the script
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

check this wacko job

Quote Originally Posted by massagegirl View Post
    This girl’s credentials are certainly the best, actually the very best. You’ll be amazed and astounded by her beauty which is much more than skin deep………and you will not be able to stop thinking about her once you have seen her ……..utterly fab-u-lous Hi guys, I am pretty girl, with very nice smile and figure. I am a real woman with a good heart and a good sense of humor. A pretty, down to earth lady looking for her Mr. Right or at least a decent Mr. Right Now. I’m very feminine, girly and soft-spoken but don’t let that fool you!I offer a very unique outcall massage service and love to do massage for gentlemen.My voice telling you soft words in English will make my massage the most unforgettable experience you will have a unforgettable massage. I will quietly bring all my massage expertise to your place and I can also come with a pretty friend of mine to your hotel room. I can provide full oil body massage and so on!! 24hours outcall or visit my website:
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

well now massagegirl is gone .
    do u guys useually have wack jobs here 4 christmas every year ?
    - St. Luke ii.

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mina553 View Post
    well now massagegirl is gone .
    do u guys useually have wack jobs here 4 christmas every year ?
    one or two...

They will come on and make 400 posts in a month's time and then disappear. OR, they will make 1-2 SPAM posts and get banned.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!