Thread: Would you/have you moved to somewhere more christmassy?

Would you/have you moved to somewhere more christmassy?

I wonder how far you would go to get the christmas spirit? Would you move to a town that was more likely to get winter snow?
    So let the raucous sleigh bells jingle,
    Hail our dear old friend kris kringle,
    Driving his reindeer across the sky.
    Don't stand underneath when they fly by.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mole View Post
    I wonder how far you would go to get the christmas spirit? Would you move to a town that was more likely to get winter snow?
    I grew up in Florida. I always thought that there were most likely palm trees in Bethlehem. So wherever I am I can have the Christmas spirit. But I chose to live where the seasons change and I love snow as long as we don't get any in September or May. I think snow is incredibly beautiful!

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

Already get more than enough snow here. We had almost 12 inches in October!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

yes i certinly would just 4 the cold to feel more christmassy heck yes if i could feel this way all year round i would cerntinly move.
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

i want to move to the north pole
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mole View Post
    - St. Luke ii.

I lived in Michigan for many many years, and we had snow in the winter, and Christmas was a toss up; it was usually cold, but was green probably more than white. Anyway, we moved to a place I consider less Christmassy, although I really like MW's take on it, regarding the palm trees. So, no, I would not consider moving someplace more Christmassy, just for the sake of it being more Christmassy. But, I really do miss the cold and snow at this time of year. I'm not sure why, but there's just something about the cold, brisk air that makes the coming of Christmas seem all the more exciting.