Thread: Christmas Party Games

Christmas Party Games

Hey guys! There may already be a thread about this, but just in case, I need some ideas.

With the Christmas holidays right here at us, we will all be going and planning Christmas parties and socials...does anybody have any good ideas for Christmas party games for adults?

Some that I have tried in the past are:
    Christmas Jeopardy
    Name that Christmas Tune
    Guess what is in Santa's bag
    and of course...the gift swap games

Looking for new ideas...got some to share????

just wait and look forward,i believe there must be something interesting,such as some funny games that everyone should join,a sing match,a making snowmen match...

Christmas Games

hey...

I would love to see a Christmas slot game....other holidays too along with badges...great idea...listen up Pogo...lol
    Last edited by frozen; 11-26-2011 at 10:28 PM.
    http://safeonlinegames.org/

cool
    hope we can play it soon

Night Before Christmas"
    Left-Right Pass-Around
    Gift Exchange Game

Here is another Christmas gift exchange idea -- whether you are using White Elephant types of gifts, or gifts that are suitable for either males or females and in a price range that all the participants agree upon ahead of time -- the Left/Right game.
    Everyone sits in a circle holding a gift. Someone reads a Christmas-themed story that includes the words "left and "right" several times each. possible variation, a variation on the traditional Christmas tale, "Twas the Night Before Christmas."
    Every time the guests hear "left" in the story, they pass their gift to the left; every time they hear the word "right", they pass it to the right.
    At the end of the game, everyone gets to unwrap the gift they're holding!

And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

it sounds really fun