Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trans Siberian Orchestra

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Awesome Christmas experience!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

:light:

Today is the day, going to the 3:00 show....have a wonderful weekend everyone

www.carolinapanthercoalition.com

Okay, I must be out of the loop, which is not unusual. My friend and I went to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert on Friday, and quite frankly, I was terribly disappointed...the show was a little wierd...I knew that it would be different, but I must admit, I didn't enjoy it at all...I liked the lights and lasers, but one man was telling a story throughout the show (one I didn't follow) and the songs didn't go with the story. I only recognized one of the songs they played...we ended up leaving before it was over...the place was packed, though. Also, there were people who I thought acted a little inappropriate for what was considered a Christmas concert...they were acting like it was a regular rock band...the tickets were expensive, and in my opinion, a waste of money. Sorry. I guess there was just something about the whole thing I didn't get...

Smile

Well that's cool, if everyone all liked the same thing imagine what kind of world we would have

I'm not crazy about their non Christmas music, but as a musician myself I understand what they are doing & how the stories relate to the songs. I played with groups that opened for Nazareth & Cheap Trick back in the day...a lot of good memories to say the least.

Thankfully every TSO show we have been to we had no problem with fans getting too wild, esp with kids around. It's for the most part a very family oriented show, but yet it's still METAL so you have to go figure Can't wait till next year !
    www.carolinapanthercoalition.com

I've got tickets for the 3rd year in a row. They're amazing musicians!

I have tickets to their show in Hamilton in November. It will be the first time ever seeing them and I've heard nothing but incredible things about them. I'm pretty excited for it!