Thread: Now more than ever!

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States

Now more than ever!

In a time when the entire world is suffering with economic woes and political unrest, and things seem so depressing...it's truly important for us to embrace the spirit instilled in us by this joyous time of year. I see more people than ever that are eager to begin celebrating the holiday season. I think this is because it's a time of year when we can set aside our worries, and embrace what is most important to us.

So, I welcome all visitors and newcomers to this place. This wonderful place where we try to hold that spirit all year long! Hold your loved ones close, and know that the spirit of Christmas resides in all of us! The season is fast approaching, and will be gone before we know it. Merry Christmas my ATC friends. May we all have a truly HAPPY holiday season!
    Last edited by MinnesotaMike; 11-13-2011 at 02:41 AM.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Mike - thank you - and I very much agree!

I look forward to spending the holidays with my friends and family - and of course my ATC Friends & Family!

"Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Beautifully said Mike

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Merry Christmas everyone!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Very true. Somehow, someway the world, economically, has turned to trite - I have no idea what is to blame, but the level of capitalism being practiced is outrageous. But yes, the spirits of Christmas is always nice to fall back on even though my own mother does not want to put the tree up this year.

Well said Mike...
    Merry Christmas to all...

Thumbs up

Hear, hear, Mike!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

, Mike!

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    I needed to remind myself of what I said, since I've been finding myself getting irritated with others around here lately. It's important to remember what brings us here in the first place. With that being said, it drives me crazy when people use numbers instead of words (ie: 4 instead of "for"). I promise to try to appreciate everyone here equally. Now it's time to rekindle my spirit and take my boys to the STORE!!! WOOHOO!!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

What and who irritates you on ATC?
    So let the raucous sleigh bells jingle,
    Hail our dear old friend kris kringle,
    Driving his reindeer across the sky.
    Don't stand underneath when they fly by.