Thread: 11 - 11 - 11

11 - 11 - 11

A day I will never forget. My gorgeous dog, after having him since I was three years old (I am now eighteen), had to be put down due to Chronic Kidney Failure. He was my life and like a younger brother. Every day I lived in the same house as him, but, he had a good run and I am thankful for that.

DSCF0446.jpg

This is the family taking probably the last picture of my dog. I am on the left, mum in the middle and older brother on the right. My dog is a Jack Russel with a mixture of Chiawa and Maltese, and, for his size, it is very rare to be brindle.

IMG_0680.jpg

The last picture I shared with him, where I, coincidentally, were, too, shutting my eyes.

IMG_0687.jpg

And this is the memorial we had of him in our backyard where we buried him.

RIP Blinky, we love you!

Thought I'd share this moment here and perhaps start a discussion if you, too, lost any of your beloved pets.

you have a nice family and a great dog,i hope you have a good time.it is a special day on November,11,2011.we will remember it

^ Thanks very much, Jessicayy, and yeah, won't be hard to remember a day where it is all ones.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWire View Post
    A day I will never forget. My gorgeous dog, after having him since I was three years old (I am now eighteen), had to be put down due to Chronic Kidney Failure. He was my life and like a younger brother. Every day I lived in the same house as him, but, he had a good run and I am thankful for that.

DSCF0446.jpg

This is the family taking probably the last picture of my dog. I am on the left, mum in the middle and older brother on the right. My dog is a Jack Russel with a mixture of Chiawa and Maltese, and, for his size, it is very rare to be brindle.

IMG_0680.jpg

The last picture I shared with him, where I, coincidentally, were, too, shutting my eyes.

IMG_0687.jpg

And this is the memorial we had of him in our backyard where we buried him.

RIP Blinky, we love you!

Thought I'd share this moment here and perhaps start a discussion if you, too, lost any of your beloved pets.
    So sorry to hear of your loss.....You have a great family and a lovely looking dog..

Merry Christmas to all...

I'm so sorry for your loss

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

So sorry!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Very sad day for you, indeed.

I will also never forget the day someoned poisoned my beloved dog to death. That was 3 years ago.
    Danny (the name of dog) was the 6th member of the family and we had him from baby..

I really can feel you. Im so sorry, again.. R.I.P. Blinky.

Last edited by olga; 11-13-2011 at 04:18 AM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Thanks guys, really appreciate the support. So glad I found this forum -- you are all a real supportive bunch.

Olga, I am so sorry. Who would have the nerve to do such an insensitive thing?