Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your photos!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymike1965 View Post
    Thanks for the comments Actually it is artifical snow. I was not using a flash when I took the pictures so that is why it looks a little yellow.
    Oh, I thought they came out with ivory!

Quote Originally Posted by iceicebaby View Post
    wow!! Those are fab. I'm green with envy. My OH wont let me put up any decs until 30th November boo hoo.
    I'm sorry that you have to wait. Sometimes it's better not to ask. I'm getting old so I just go do it without asking. Ha! Ha! My DH is pretty good natured. But when he says the tree is beautiful, I figure he's just trying to be nice. I don't think it matters to him one way or the other.

That hallway has really poor light MW so colours really get distorted.

OMC 1 of the 2 last trees is a slim tall black tree with clear lights and red ornaments. It is what I like to call an experimental tree as I am unsure about the theme and I purchased the tree in 2007.

The final tree that I put up is a Hallmark Star Wars themed tree. I will then work on the table displays and other misc decorations. I still have the get the 2 balconys set up.

I have only been plugging in the trees while I was decorating them and to take pictures of them. We usually do not have anyone visit our place for all of November while I get all the decorations up. Thanksgiving is celebrated in October here in Canada which is why I did not have to wait to start decorating. I think that I will start to plug the lights in on Nov 30th. I am about 2 weeks ahead of last year so I should have everything wrapped up soon.

We start our Christmas entertaining the week of December 1st. It is hard to resist the temptation to start to plug everything in but the energy bill will skyrocket

Last edited by Crazymike1965; 11-11-2008 at 12:57 PM.

I love the shimmery red tree!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymike1965 View Post
    That hallway has really poor light MW so colours really get distorted.
    All the photos I post of my dining room make the walls look almost white and they're really a medium tan. I wish they would show up as the real color.

My walls are white. but look yellow in some photos taken without flash. I love white walls any color goes with them. Next year we want to put up blue curtains or drapes.
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Marshmallow World, I Love your Christmas Shelves!

Silent Night, the picture of your tree from 2006, with all the presents and lights is (and this may be redundant) SO CHRISTMASSY to me I LOVE IT

Crazymike, All of your trees are so wonderful! I love how detailed the Crystal Tree is and how it gets more and more beautiful the closer you get to it! I love that you're showing us your step-by-step (and wow, there sure are alot of steps, and TREES!)

... I'm working up to my 6 posts so I can show everyone my decorations from years past! Stay Tuned!!

Growing up We always had a fake tree, so in 2005, when I finally got my Very Own Apartment, I went to chop down my own Christmas Tree:

(The snow was so perfect, and I had some of my best Christmas Memories that day!)

This is how I decorated it:

I was really happy with it, considering I was on a very limited budget, but decorated it the way I wanted to.

By 2006 My friends and family started to catch on that I might be a bit CRAZY about Christmas!! And they got me Chrismas-Themed Gifts For Christmas.. including a fantastic Christmas Train that I used in my 2007 Decorations:

So that's it for now, but I'll be updating with progress of my Decorations for this year, as I've already bought a tree (I've gone back to artificial!) and will be starting my decoration shopping... THIS WEEKEND! :D

Thanks everyone for sharing, and I can't wait to see everyone's great photos for this year!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Thanks for your kind words Chantelle I love your pictures and what a beautiful tree !!!!
    presents

Here are two pictures of one of my experimental trees:

Disco Tree

Yes I know what you are thinking and yes I am strange :