Thread: excitement!

Hybrid View

:snow: excitement!

I had to tell somebody, and I thought, who better to tell than all my Christmas buddies!! Where I am from, we are getting some possible flurries today....so excited!! I love the snow!! And, this just makes the Holiday season seem even closer!!!

nholls4 - do you live near me? Greater NYC area? We had light snow flurries overnight. Some more snow expected on Saturday!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

:tree:

no actually I live in southwestern ontario (Canada)....but that is so interesting that it starting to snow in so many diferent places!! It makes me so much more excited for Christmas! I love the snow! Actually, ever since I was a child, whenever I think of NYC and winter I think Christmas...especially with that huge Christmas tree, and the skating, and the Thanksgiving day parade!! I hope I can see it all one day!!!

nholl you're exactly like me!

We're both in SW Ontario (I'm in Oakville), and LOVE NYC at Christmas. I always thought of NYC as the most Christmassy City (outside of the North Pole of course) and finally got to go last year for the first time - I don't know if I've shared this with you before but here are my Photos from the Trip.

I'm going again this year, and going to see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular with the Rockettes, I AM SO EXCITED!!!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

:gingerbread:

SO JEALOUS!!!!!!! And, no I have not seen those photos!!! Thanks for sharing!!!! I am reppin' London...but my hometown is Sarnia!! I hope you have a super time!!! I have been to New York only once, and it was in the summer...SO HOT!! But I REALLY hope I can go back and be there when it is all Christmasy!!

When it snows you guys have to take and post pics. I am in Texas and dont get much. But unfortunately the last time it did here my house burned. :(
    Rebecca
    Count your blessings...My daughter and grandson are mine