Thread: Boss' Bombshell

Boss' Bombshell

My boss called an office meeting this morning. With no advanced notice he just said he is retiring. Today is his last day. They are going to keep the office open so I at least have a job till next summer. Depending on if I want to go with either of the two agents they will be putting on in his place. No advanced notice nothing. Kinda shocked. But at least the Execs are keeping everyone through the end of the year. Possibly though till next summer.

Rebecca
    Count your blessings...My daughter and grandson are mine

Quote Originally Posted by JonahsGrammy View Post
    My boss called an office meeting this morning. With no advanced notice he just said he is retiring. Today is his last day. They are going to keep the office open so I at least have a job till next summer. Depending on if I want to go with either of the two agents they will be putting on in his place. No advanced notice nothing. Kinda shocked. But at least the Execs are keeping everyone through the end of the year. Possibly though till next summer.
    That's enough to give you a headache. I hope everything turns out well for you JonahsGrammy.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Thanks SilverBells I appreciate it. I hope so too.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBells View Post
    That's enough to give you a headache. I hope everything turns out well for you JonahsGrammy.
    Rebecca

Thinking of you!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by JonahsGrammy View Post
    Hope all goes well, JonahsGrammy.....
    Merry Christmas to all...

Maybe this is way out of line, but could the boss sell his business on to you and you make a go of it?
    So let the raucous sleigh bells jingle,
    Hail our dear old friend kris kringle,
    Driving his reindeer across the sky.
    Don't stand underneath when they fly by.

No they will put in a new agent 2 actually. Life will go on. Just not as it was. And to tell you the truth I am not sure thats a bad thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mole View Post
    Maybe this is way out of line, but could the boss sell his business on to you and you make a go of it?
    Rebecca