Thread: New "Littlest Angel"

:gift: New "Littlest Angel"

I'm taking a poll to find out if "The Littlest Angel" and "Amahl and the Night Visitors" which both were very popular at one time, are still remembered or completely forgotten. And by the way, if any of you do remember The Littlest Angel, there is a new version comming out on DVD November 15th!

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    I don't know of either one. However, The Littlest Angel sounds vaguely familiar.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    I seem to recall seeing The Littlest Angel when I was VERY young. It had Johnny Whiticker (sp?) from Family Affair and the guy who played Herman Munster (for some reason I'm drawing a blank on the name). I remember it being black and white, but it was so long ago I don't know if it was shot in B&W or if I watched it on a B&W set. I know I was preschool,and I'm pretty sure it wasn't the first airing of it. I'm guessing it was around 1972 when I saw a reair(?) of this special.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyElfDC View Post
    I seem to recall seeing The Littlest Angel when I was VERY young. It had Johnny Whiticker (sp?) from Family Affair and the guy who played Herman Munster (for some reason I'm drawing a blank on the name). I remember it being black and white, but it was so long ago I don't know if it was shot in B&W or if I watched it on a B&W set. I know I was preschool,and I'm pretty sure it wasn't the first airing of it. I'm guessing it was around 1972 when I saw a reair(?) of this special.
    Yes it does sound familiar, but I don't recall much. Was Herman Munster played by Fred Gywnn?
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Yes it does sound familiar, but I don't recall much. Was Herman Munster played by Fred Gywnn?
    yes, Fred Gwynn did play Herman Munster. I remember the old "The Littlest Angel" being on tv way back when, but don't remember much about it except that, yes, Johnny Whittaker starred in it.