Thread: Awesome Christmas Gift Painting today

Hybrid View

Awesome Christmas Gift Painting today

Hey guys,

A friend's friend started a website a couple weeks back but anyways... I didn't think much of posting it on here until I saw todays painting on facebook(it's like a 1 deal a day thing) which would be a perfect Christmas Gift (possibly even decoration)...

I don't mean to spam at all and have no reason to support this persons website (all though he seems nice) so please let me know if you all are interested and i will post the site, otherwise no worries!

okay so i got a PM saying to tell them so it is called thegreatcanvas.com

again no affiliation so don't hate, but i can remove this since it is a facebook friend's site and i don't know if that's considered helping a company out or not?

Quote Originally Posted by targetislove21 View Post
    Hey guys,

A friend's friend started a website a couple weeks back but anyways... I didn't think much of posting it on here until I saw todays painting on facebook(it's like a 1 deal a day thing) which would be a perfect Christmas Gift (possibly even decoration)...

I don't mean to spam at all and have no reason to support this persons website (all though he seems nice) so please let me know if you all are interested and i will post the site, otherwise no worries!
    I hate to be a pain, but I'm visually impaired and I can't read your font colour Would you mind please changing the colour of your posts to something darker against the white? I'd really appreciate it if you could.

great idea christmas mama! sorry about that =( .... but basically checkout thegreatcanvas.com today because they have a really cool painting that i thought was perfect for either christmas decor or even as a gift... that was all! sorry forum for the odd font color i chose...

Quote Originally Posted by targetislove21 View Post
    great idea christmas mama! sorry about that =( .... but basically checkout thegreatcanvas.com today because they have a really cool painting that i thought was perfect for either christmas decor or even as a gift... that was all! sorry forum for the odd font color i chose...
    Thank you