Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Less than 2 weeks....

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    451
    Less than 2 weeks for me as well

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Louisville Kentucky
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazymike1965 View Post
    Less than 2 weeks for me as well

  3. #13
    three weeks for me

    does everyone with an artificial tree end up loosing about 15% of the plastic every year from the tree? or is that just mine? I bought mine at macys 4 years ago and its alraedy about 50% thinner!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,289
    Quote Originally Posted by targetislove21 View Post
    three weeks for me

    does everyone with an artificial tree end up loosing about 15% of the plastic every year from the tree? or is that just mine? I bought mine at macys 4 years ago and its alraedy about 50% thinner!
    Nope, ours is having it's 11th Christmas and is still as full as ever...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Merry Christmas to all...




  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Louisville Kentucky
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Nope, ours is having it's 11th Christmas and is still as full as ever...
    Yay! Tinkerbell is here!

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanniclause View Post
    Yay! Tinkerbell is here!


    Can't get rid of me.......

    How you doing? Pop over to the Hello thread and say hello....
    Merry Christmas to all...




  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Louisville Kentucky
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by targetislove21 View Post
    three weeks for me

    does everyone with an artificial tree end up loosing about 15% of the plastic every year from the tree? or is that just mine? I bought mine at macys 4 years ago and its alraedy about 50% thinner!
    Mine seems good so far. This will be they third xmas with it. Last year it was as full as ever! Ill give you an update once I put it up this year

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Posts
    15,075
    I have never put anything Christmassy up before Thanksgiving. Thats because I always have company for Thanksgiving and want to give that holiday its due. This year I may put up my new white tree before Thanksgiving! It will be out of the way - in the den - so won't be on display!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  9. #19
    hello! im new to site/forum! but i wanted to say we are putting ours up early as well. november 12th they have a christmas parade in my city and we put our tree up that night the kids love it

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,289
    Quote Originally Posted by purpleskies View Post
    hello! im new to site/forum! but i wanted to say we are putting ours up early as well. november 12th they have a christmas parade in my city and we put our tree up that night the kids love it
    Hello and to the forum...
    Merry Christmas to all...




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr