Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Exciting stuff - new decorations!

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,671
    You've got some lovely decorations there Christmas_mama...
    Merry Christmas to all...




  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Posts
    16,776
    Very pretty Christmas Mama. Are you doing a crystal/silver themed tree? I have a small collection of snowmen thAT i LOVE!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Back home again in Indiana
    Posts
    4,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas_mama View Post
    I can't wait to get my decorations up now! I may even do it before December this year! I usually wait until a week before Christmas but I'm just too excited and in love with the season! I'm thinking the tree will come out on the last day of November this year
    YES!!!

    "Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    4,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas_mama View Post
    I can't wait to get my decorations up now! I may even do it before December this year! I usually wait until a week before Christmas but I'm just too excited and in love with the season! I'm thinking the tree will come out on the last day of November this year
    You're kidding right? We put our tree the day after Thanksgiving. I start working on the outdoor stuff the week after Halloween!! I don't officially flip the switch until Thanksgiving Night though. That's kind of the unwritten rule around these parts. Most people go "live" with their outside lights on Thanksgiving night.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    9,553
    Beautiful stuff Christmas_mama.

    Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    473
    Lovely decs .........

    Christmas_mama .. I see that you buy in multiples of 6 like I do

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Louisville Kentucky
    Posts
    296
    My son and I may go to the local Home and Garden store next weekend. We love going to the stores and seeing all of the Christmas stuff

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    749
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    You're kidding right? We put our tree the day after Thanksgiving. I start working on the outdoor stuff the week after Halloween!! I don't officially flip the switch until Thanksgiving Night though. That's kind of the unwritten rule around these parts. Most people go "live" with their outside lights on Thanksgiving night.
    Nope, my decs usually go up on 18th December

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    749
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Christmas View Post
    Lovely decs .........

    Christmas_mama .. I see that you buy in multiples of 6 like I do
    Got to be done

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    473
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post


    These are for the living room garlands..
    I luv the white cypress picks on the left .... I bought some of those (similar but not irridescent) a couple of years ago and now I wish I had bought more as can't find any ...

Similar Threads

  1. First Christmas stuff in Shop. [Photos]
    By MissSantaClaus in forum Everything else
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 11:11 AM
  2. Stuff to get for music fans
    By Metal Mom in forum Christmas Gifts
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-29-2008, 01:34 AM
  3. Target has their Christmas stuff out
    By ladyice in forum Christmas Decorations
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 08:35 PM
  4. Target has Christmas stuff in
    By ladyice in forum Christmas Decorations
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 03:57 AM
  5. Christmas Store for affordable stuff
    By logish in forum Christmas Market - buy, sell, trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 12:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr