Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pinecones

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas_mama View Post
    Yes, I love pinecones and my 3 year old daughter has taken to collecting them whenever we're out walking and she spots them laying on the floor :-)

I use 'frosted' pinecones to hang on my tree and have just bought a collection of pine cones from M&S to pop in a bowl on my desk because I think they look so pretty :-)
    There is a park not far from where I live with lots of fir trees and lots of pinecones lying on the ground ..... whenever my husband and I walked the dogs there I used to take a plastic bag and collect them especially the really big ones

i love pine cones 2 but we dont have many here in Trinidad i would like 2 sprinkle glitter dust on them
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

[QUOTE=MinnesotaMike;70300]Nobody commented on my "scented" pine cones. Don't any of you have them where you live?[/QUOTE dont have pine cones where i live i do love how they smell where do u live i live in the W /I
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

Pinecones
    A few light spritzes of fake snow ($5.19; createforless.com) turn these backyard finds into frosty works of art. When they're perched underneath glass cloches misted with the same icy spray, the entire scene resembles an ultra-refined snow globe.

Read more: Fireplace Decorations - Mantel Decorations - Country Living

http://www.countryliving.com/homes/m...ecorating-1209

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

wow thats beautiful
    - St. Luke ii.