Thread: ** CHRISTMAS ON TV ** - Thu 10/13

** CHRISTMAS ON TV ** - Thu 10/13

Here's a listing of Christmas shows to watch on TV for Thursday 10/13
    I post a listing every day on my FaceBook and Twitter pages. Please 'like' and 'follow' these pages daily so you can see the listings!

Enjoy!

Thu 10/13 @ 1:30am EDT on WGN - "Futurama - A Tale of Two Santas" - In the future Santa is not the bearer of gifts but rather is an evil robot whose intent on bringing terror instead of joy to the holiday.

Thu 10/13 @ 10am EDT on QVC - "Home for the Holidays with Dan" - Program host Dan Hughes offers unique suggestions for decorating and preparing for the holiday season with festive trim, accents, linens and more in holiday and seasonal patterns and prints for both indoor and outdoor cheer.

Thu 10/13 @ 1pm EDT on BET - "The Perfect Holiday" - A girl hopes that the Christmas holidays will bring a better life for her, her mother and her sisters, as she takes a trip to a local shopping mall and asks Santa Claus to assist her in finding a compatible husband for her recently divorced mother.

Thu 10/13 @ 3:30pm EDT on I-on TV - "George Lopez - A Clear and Presentless Danger" - When George discovers that Benny has drawn Max as her Secret Santa gift recipient, he thinks back to his own disappointing childhood and begins to fear that his mother will cause his son to become disillusioned on Christmas.

Thu 10/13 @ 3:30pm EDT on BET - "Everybody Hates Chris - Everybody Hates Kris" - Julius and Chris pick up some extra holiday work by dressing up as Santa Claus and his elf to entertain the local children at a department store; Chris is hospitalized for an illness and meets a mysterious man while there.

Thu 10/13 @ 6:30pm EDT on WGN - "The New Adventures of Old Christine - It's Beginning to Stink a Lot Like Christmas" - Lucy convinces Christine to attend a holiday party in the neighborhood, and after reluctantly agreeing, she finds herself having a great time when she discovers a juicy secret; Richard and New Christine introduce Ritchie to a crazy tradition.

Thu 10/13 @ 8pm EDT on QVC - "Bethlehem Lights Seasonal Lighting" - Bethlehem Lights Seasonal Lighting offers shoppers top of the line holiday decorations, including window candles, pre-lit Christmas trees, floral arrangements, lighted wreaths, garlands, nightlights and other accessories.

Thu 10/13 @ 9pm EDT on WGN - "How I Met Your Mother - False Positive" - Marshall and Lily receive some shocking news that will force the gang to reexamine their own lives; Robin gets a new job; Barney discovers the joy of giving on Christmas; Ted starts his duties as Best Man for his old friend Punchy's wedding.

Thu 10/13 @ 10:34pm EDT on TVLAND - "Everybody Loves Raymond - The Toaster" - This Christmas Ray gets both sets of parents' a toaster with a personal inscription from them, and Debra's folks are thrilled with theirs, but Marie, Frank and Robert fail to notice the engraving and exchange it for a state-of-the-art coffee maker.
    http://XmasDVD.com - Watch Christmas clips, movies, commercials, cartoons and more, online all year long!

Alot of Christmas programing now!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I love that you post this info!!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    I love that you post this info!!

Make sure you check the Facebook/Twitter pages daily!
    http://XmasDVD.com - Watch Christmas clips, movies, commercials, cartoons and more, online all year long!

Hallmark will be showing a weekend of Christmas movies on November 5th & 6th, just in case anyone is interested...

and so it begins for another year !! roll on christmas
    Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HollyJolly View Post
    Hallmark will be showing a weekend of Christmas movies on November 5th & 6th, just in case anyone is interested...
    Yay! Thank you for posting this