Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey

Hey

Not sure if this is the right section, but I just joined here. Thing is, I have always loved Christmas. Even though I am eighteen, it is just a fantastic holiday. I try to get my family into the spirit, but their ignorant when it comes to that. Not sure why, but I love the "mood" of Christmas - lights, atmosphere, presents, whatever. I dunno, but something about it is truly awesome.

Already in the Christmas mood by renting a few Christmas films yesterday (including A Wonderful Life). Anyway, my interests:

- Film
    - Sport (huge fan of tennis and Aussie Rules)

Once school is done I will hopefully do in a course in political/social sciences.

Also, my name is TheWire because The Wire is the best TV show of all time. An utter masterpiece - never before have I seen a show with such engrossing insight into sociopolitical issues.

Anyway, love Christmas and love to be here!

Quote Originally Posted by TheWire View Post
    Not sure if this is the right section, but I just joined here. Thing is, I have always loved Christmas. Even though I am eighteen, it is just a fantastic holiday. I try to get my family into the spirit, but their ignorant when it comes to that. Not sure why, but I love the "mood" of Christmas - lights, atmosphere, presents, whatever. I dunno, but something about it is truly awesome.

Already in the Christmas mood by renting a few Christmas films yesterday (including A Wonderful Life). Anyway, my interests:

- Film
    - Sport (huge fan of tennis and Aussie Rules)

Once school is done I will hopefully do in a course in political/social sciences.

Also, my name is TheWire because The Wire is the best TV show of all time. An utter masterpiece - never before have I seen a show with such engrossing insight into sociopolitical issues.

Anyway, love Christmas and love to be here!
    Hi

to the forum, it's a great place to be...
    Merry Christmas to all...

Thanks!

Seems to be a pretty cool environment thus far.

Thanks!

Seems to be a pretty cool environment thus far.
    It's quite quiet sometimes but it gets busier in a few hours.....

Cool. Surprised to see its activeness considering we are still three months until Christmas.

You're a passionate group, it seems.

Cool. Surprised to see its activeness considering we are still three months until Christmas.

You're a passionate group, it seems.
    We are, I stay on all year....hence my post count...

But there is a few of us who stay on.........waiting..

Cool.

Gotta' question: when I reply to a thread (i.e. "How was your day"), should I quick reply to the original post or the last one? Does it matter?

Cool.

Gotta' question: when I reply to a thread (i.e. "How was your day"), should I quick reply to the original post or the last one? Does it matter?
    I don't think it matter's I've always use the reply.....so up too you really..

Where are you from?

Welcome to the forum! Happy to have you here

Melbourne, Australia. The apparent world's most livable city.

You?