Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Hey

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Australia.
    Posts
    150

    Hey

    Not sure if this is the right section, but I just joined here. Thing is, I have always loved Christmas. Even though I am eighteen, it is just a fantastic holiday. I try to get my family into the spirit, but their ignorant when it comes to that. Not sure why, but I love the "mood" of Christmas - lights, atmosphere, presents, whatever. I dunno, but something about it is truly awesome.

    Already in the Christmas mood by renting a few Christmas films yesterday (including A Wonderful Life). Anyway, my interests:

    - Film
    - Sport (huge fan of tennis and Aussie Rules)

    Once school is done I will hopefully do in a course in political/social sciences.

    Also, my name is TheWire because The Wire is the best TV show of all time. An utter masterpiece - never before have I seen a show with such engrossing insight into sociopolitical issues.

    Anyway, love Christmas and love to be here!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,407
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWire View Post
    Not sure if this is the right section, but I just joined here. Thing is, I have always loved Christmas. Even though I am eighteen, it is just a fantastic holiday. I try to get my family into the spirit, but their ignorant when it comes to that. Not sure why, but I love the "mood" of Christmas - lights, atmosphere, presents, whatever. I dunno, but something about it is truly awesome.

    Already in the Christmas mood by renting a few Christmas films yesterday (including A Wonderful Life). Anyway, my interests:

    - Film
    - Sport (huge fan of tennis and Aussie Rules)

    Once school is done I will hopefully do in a course in political/social sciences.

    Also, my name is TheWire because The Wire is the best TV show of all time. An utter masterpiece - never before have I seen a show with such engrossing insight into sociopolitical issues.

    Anyway, love Christmas and love to be here!
    Hi

    to the forum, it's a great place to be...
    Merry Christmas to all...




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Australia.
    Posts
    150
    Thanks!

    Seems to be a pretty cool environment thus far.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,407
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWire View Post
    Thanks!

    Seems to be a pretty cool environment thus far.
    It's quite quiet sometimes but it gets busier in a few hours.....
    Merry Christmas to all...




  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Australia.
    Posts
    150
    Cool. Surprised to see its activeness considering we are still three months until Christmas.

    You're a passionate group, it seems.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,407
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWire View Post
    Cool. Surprised to see its activeness considering we are still three months until Christmas.

    You're a passionate group, it seems.
    We are, I stay on all year....hence my post count...

    But there is a few of us who stay on.........waiting..
    Merry Christmas to all...




  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Australia.
    Posts
    150
    Cool.

    Gotta' question: when I reply to a thread (i.e. "How was your day"), should I quick reply to the original post or the last one? Does it matter?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,407
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWire View Post
    Cool.

    Gotta' question: when I reply to a thread (i.e. "How was your day"), should I quick reply to the original post or the last one? Does it matter?
    I don't think it matter's I've always use the reply.....so up too you really..

    Where are you from?
    Merry Christmas to all...




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    749
    Welcome to the forum! Happy to have you here

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Australia.
    Posts
    150
    Melbourne, Australia. The apparent world's most livable city.

    You?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr