Page 115 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1565105110111112113114115116117118119120125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1273

Thread: What's on your mind?

  1. #1141
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    9,553
    August is almost over

    Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

  2. #1142
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    9,553
    My mom. She hasn't been feeling well today...

    Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

  3. #1143
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Posts
    16,981
    My "to-do" list
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  4. #1144
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,629
    things i have to do, so overwhelming


    My Christmas Blogs:
    - My most popular Christmas blog: KrisKringleForSingles dot blogspot dot com
    -
    HolidaySingleGirldot blogspot dot com
    -
    SilverandGoldChristmas dot blogspot dot com

  5. #1145
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    9,553
    Our little Sunday trip to the beach

    Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

  6. #1146
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,629
    SB - hope your mom gets better soon and have fun at the beach!


    My Christmas Blogs:
    - My most popular Christmas blog: KrisKringleForSingles dot blogspot dot com
    -
    HolidaySingleGirldot blogspot dot com
    -
    SilverandGoldChristmas dot blogspot dot com

  7. #1147
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    4,189
    I'm starting a new job in a week. I am VERY excited!!!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

  8. #1148
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    9,553

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowAngel View Post
    SB - hope your mom gets better soon and have fun at the beach!
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    I'm starting a new job in a week. I am VERY excited!!!
    Hey you guys It's good to see you both
    SnowAngel we had a great time at the beach. I was the only one that got sunburnt while browsing thru an old Christmas issue of Better Homes magazine I loved it

    Mike good luck with your new job. How are your boys?

    Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

  9. #1149
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    4,189
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBells View Post
    Hey you guys It's good to see you both
    SnowAngel we had a great time at the beach. I was the only one that got sunburnt while browsing thru an old Christmas issue of Better Homes magazine I loved it

    Mike good luck with your new job. How are your boys?
    THANKS! The boys are great! They've been having an awesome summer, but, like their dad, they are ready for Fall now!!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

  10. #1150
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    9,553
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    THANKS! The boys are great! They've been having an awesome summer, but, like their dad, they are ready for Fall now!!
    Aren't we all

    Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Similar Threads

  1. All-Nighters: Mind Games
    By msmarystrikens in forum Christmas Music (Carols / Lyrics / Poems)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 07:45 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr