Page 1 of 128 1234561151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1273

Thread: What's on your mind?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    9,553

    Smile What's on your mind?

    Share some of your thoughts or your plans. Share even your troubles. Sometimes it helps to just write about something that bothers you. Maybe we can talk about it...

    Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    9,553
    Here goes...my little one loses patience easily when he does his homework. He'll say "I can't do it" or "I can't do it any better than that". Should I let him get away with it or erase it and have him do it again?

    Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,398
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBells View Post
    Here goes...my little one loses patience easily when he does his homework. He'll say "I can't do it" or "I can't do it any better than that". Should I let him get away with it or erase it and have him do it again?
    No, don't let him get away with it. Try and put it in a way that he understands.

    More things are done the easier it will become..
    Merry Christmas to all...




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    9,553
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    No, don't let him get away with it. Try and put it in a way that he understands.

    More things are done the easier it will become..
    His little hand gets easily tired.

    Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,398
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBells View Post
    His little hand gets easily tired.
    Yep, but mummy hasn't got to give in...
    Merry Christmas to all...




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    9,553
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Yep, but mummy hasn't got to give in...
    Yes boss

    So what's on your mind?

    Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,398
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBells View Post
    Yes boss

    So what's on your mind?
    My mind now that would be telling.....

    Nowt, as they say just thinking about tomorrow's cooking and next week will be

    our son's 20th birthday had he lived..
    Merry Christmas to all...




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    749
    Nice thread Nothing on my mind except that I wish I could get rid of this stinking cold.

    Sorry to hear of your loss, Tink. Are you doing anything special to comemorate your son's birthday?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,398
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas_mama View Post
    Nice thread Nothing on my mind except that I wish I could get rid of this stinking cold.

    Sorry to hear of your loss, Tink. Are you doing anything special to comemorate your son's birthday?
    Thanks Christmas_mama..nothing special we'll just put flowers on his grave..

    I hope your cold doesn't stay with you too long..
    Merry Christmas to all...




  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    9,553
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    My mind now that would be telling.....

    Nowt, as they say just thinking about tomorrow's cooking and next week will be

    our son's 20th birthday had he lived..
    I'm so sorry my friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas_mama View Post
    Nice thread Nothing on my mind except that I wish I could get rid of this stinking cold.

    Sorry to hear of your loss, Tink. Are you doing anything special to comemorate your son's birthday?
    Feel better soon

    Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Similar Threads

  1. All-Nighters: Mind Games
    By msmarystrikens in forum Christmas Music (Carols / Lyrics / Poems)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 07:45 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr