Page 11 of 128 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161111 ... LastLast

Thread: What's on your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Oh, that's so sad..
    We were inseperable in college, he helped me through some really tough stuff, we had the same taste in science fiction etc, we talked for hours every night etc... but we went our separate ways after college and I think we just have too little in common now. He works in the RAF and is really awkward with babies... I'm married and my kids are my life... It was REALLY akward today. I don't think we'll be seeing each other again

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas_mama View Post
    We were inseperable in college, he helped me through some really tough stuff, we had the same taste in science fiction etc, we talked for hours every night etc... but we went our separate ways after college and I think we just have too little in common now. He works in the RAF and is really awkward with babies... I'm married and my kids are my life... It was REALLY akward today. I don't think we'll be seeing each other again
    People change and maybe it's for the best. I agree kids are my life too..
    Merry Christmas to all...

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Do you want to share?
    Nah...best to just let it go, in the spirit of the upcoming holiday season.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    Nah...best to just let it go, in the spirit of the upcoming holiday season.
    I'd drink to that!

Do you mean old "boyfriend", or just a friend. Because if romance was never a part of it, then a friendship can always be restored...if you WANT it to be. At least that's my opinion.

Do you mean old "boyfriend", or just a friend. Because if romance was never a part of it, then a friendship can always be restored...if you WANT it to be. At least that's my opinion.
    Oh no! It was never like that with us at all. Just friends - but REALLY good friends. You know some people you just click with and assume you will be best mates forever? But I guess soemtimes life gets in the way

Well...I guess you are the only person who can say for sure if there is or is not a reason to try to salvage anything. I'm sure you will do what's best for you and your family in the long run! Good luck, and I'm sorry to hear it didn't go well.

Well...I guess you are the only person who can say for sure if there is or is not a reason to try to salvage anything. I'm sure you will do what's best for you and your family in the long run! Good luck, and I'm sorry to hear it didn't go well.
    Thanks. I'd love to think we could get back to the friendship we once had, but I don't think it's realistic. We spent a couple of hours together today, took the kids to pizza hut... but there was nothing there. Nothing to talk about. He hates kids and I've devoted the last 4 years of my life to making my family! It was just really awkward. We've kept in touch the last few years on facebook and text so I hope that doesn't stop now after today as I do like knowing what he's up to and that he's keeping safe etc.

A lot of cooking today, Cottage Pie and Beef Hotpot...
    Merry Christmas to all...

I'm worried about my little boy at school. An older boy picked on him yesterday

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World