Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some autumny photos

Quote Originally Posted by SnowAngel View Post
    Christmas Mama - How adorable your twins are! And I agree w/Snowflake - they are dressed so beautifully!

OrnamentMaven - Can't wait for the leaves to change into their beautiful colors either!
    HaHa SnowAngel - but I can wait to rake them! 41 big leaf bags just for my small front yard last year!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I wanted to thank all of you individually Such nice comments Thank you to those who mentioned them being well dressed - What are little girls for if not dressing up like dollies

I wonder if the leaves fall differently in the UK to around the world? We are fully in autumn now - all the leaves and conkers are falling from the trees and it is beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas_mama View Post
    I wonder if the leaves fall differently in the UK to around the world? We are fully in autumn now - all the leaves and conkers are falling from the trees and it is beautiful
    You're much further North than most of the USA - and I'm in the southernmost part of Canada - most of our trees arn't even started yet! Here's a pic I just took of the Maple Tree (on the left) out front of my house - it'll get Red/Orange in the next few weeks - and all the leaves will be gone by the end of November.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Yeah Mike, I was thinking the same thing. Leaves really haven't startd to change color here. Some yellow on my neighbors trees. I cant wait for the reds and oranges - another week or two!
    All of the trees around me are still green! Ugh. Impatient! I want fall colors

Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling. - Edna Ferber