Page 98 of 418 FirstFirst ... 488893949596979899100101102103108148198 ... LastLast

Thread: Say Hello! (Starring tinkerbell2)

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    Good for you hope you have a relaxing day
    Thanks

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Hi OM How is your morning going are you still doing yard work?
    Papa - Day is going well. I will be doing yardwork until early December. I live in a heavily treed area - no neighbors above us. We are also in a very unfavorable wind current - everyone's leaves end up in our yard! Thirdly, I can only pick up a few leaf bags per day - due to a bad limp/balance issues! (Aren't you glad you asked???)
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBells View Post
    So you don't mind them losing to the Packers?
    NFL I root on three teams Cleveland,New Orleans and whoever is playing Dallas
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Good Afternoon Christmas Folks...
    Hi Tink whatchaupto ?
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Hi Tink whatchaupto ?
    Hi Papa...

Just surfing the net.. and I have no idea about NFL so I can't contribute to your

conversation....LOL....

Now sat with my feet up..
    Merry Christmas to all...

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Papa - Day is going well. I will be doing yardwork until early December. I live in a heavily treed area - no neighbors above us. We are also in a very unfavorable wind current - everyone's leaves end up in our yard! Thirdly, I can only pick up a few leaf bags per day - due to a bad limp/balance issues! (Aren't you glad you asked???)
    I have a lot of leaves also but I have a Toro Vac that sucks them up and spits them out as mulch.
    Papa_Christmas

Hi Papa...

Just surfing the net.. and I have no idea about NFL so I can't contribute to your

conversation....LOL....

Now sat with my feet up..
    Good for you You deserve a break

NFL................... football were the ball has pointy ends
    Papa_Christmas

Good for you You deserve a break

NFL football were the ball has pointy ends
    LOL, yeah, I've noticed it has pointy bits, rather odd..LOL hubby used to watch it when it was on here, but it's a bit late for us to watch now. Any way my team is doing CR*P now. So don't follow it much.

LOL, yeah, I've noticed it has pointy bits, rather odd..LOL hubby used to watch it when it was on here, but it's a bit late for us to watch now. Any way my team is doing CR*P now. So don't follow it much.
    Colts....minus Peyton Manning....equals bad football team
    Papa_Christmas

Colts....minus Peyton Manning....equals bad football team
    Yeah, I've noticed....LOL.... a bit bad with just one player missing your whole

season hits rock bottom.