Page 106 of 418 FirstFirst ... 65696101102103104105106107108109110111116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 4177

Thread: Say Hello! (Starring tinkerbell2)

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Hi Tink, sorry! I keep telling myself to sign off and get something done, then I keep checking new posts instead! Are you having a good day?

I thought you'd all forgotten little Tink then....I was going to watch TV and cry......

I'm chillin' now thank you Papa....
    Merry Christmas to all...

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    I put mine up right before and take them down the day after.

Do you get a lot of trick or treaters ?
    HaHa- We live on a hilly, dead-end street - so it's too much effort with too little payoff for kids to come up here. We only get the children who live here on our street and even that has diminished over the years. When my daughters were younger there were 20-25 kids under 12 - now maybe 4! Every once in a while, a neighborhood kid will bring a large group of friends with him- so we have to be prepared! One year the boy across the street had a party that night, so we had a good 25 extra kids! Miss it!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    I've had mine up since late Sept. I'm eager to get started on Christmas stuff too, but my son turns 5 on October 30th, and he is a Halloween FREAK! So, I need to be careful not to spoil his excitement. He's actually disappointed that all the Halloween stuff is being replaced on store shelves with Christmas stuff.

Aww - October is a great month for a birthday. Mine is early in the month. I love October so much that I planned my wedding for then as well! Nice, sunny yet cool days with beautiful leaves, apple cider, pumpkins - love it!

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    I thought you'd all forgotten little Tink then....I was going to watch TV and cry......

I'm chillin' now thank you Papa....
    No crying allowed Tink! We would never forget you!

No crying allowed Tink! We would never forget you!
    Awwwwwwwwww, thanks....

How are you feeling today, I've already moved the furniture around ready for the

Christmas Tree. I'm itching to get started now...

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Hi Mike..

How's your morning going?..
    Staying busy! I just raked for a bit. Now I'm taking a break.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    Staying busy! I just raked for a bit. Now I'm taking a break.
    Busy is good but rest is even better..

I'm waiting for most of the leaves to fall before I attempt to tidy the garden. It's not

a big garden so it won't take me long to do.

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Busy is good but rest is even better..

I'm waiting for most of the leaves to fall before I attempt to tidy the garden. It's not

a big garden so it won't take me long to do.
    Yeah...my neighbor's tree still has a ways to go. I will need to make another pass in a couple weeks. However, our big tree is pretty much naked now, and we are expecting rain tomorrow, so I want to get them raked up before they get soaked.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Awwwwwwwwww, thanks....

How are you feeling today, I've already moved the furniture around ready for the

Christmas Tree. I'm itching to get started now...
    I have been thinking of setting up my tree in a different spot in the living room this year. I am still in the thinking/planning stages, though. because moving the tree has a chain reaction requiring alot of different decorating strategies! I will be putting up the small white tabletop tree in the den - with my doll ornaments. I may even do that one before Thanksgiving.

I have been thinking of setting up my tree in a different spot in the living room this year. I am still in the thinking/planning stages, though. because moving the tree has a chain reaction requiring alot of different decorating strategies! I will be putting up the small white tabletop tree in the den - with my doll ornaments. I may even do that one before Thanksgiving.
    That's why I moved things now cause everything has to be moved about. Look forward

to seeing your den tree, ornamentmaven...

Our landing tree will be going up around the middle of November, so I've not long to wait...