Page 105 of 418 FirstFirst ... 55595100101102103104105106107108109110115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 4177

Thread: Say Hello! (Starring tinkerbell2)

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Good morning/afternoon everyone! Have a great day!
    Hi OM how are you on this fine Saturday morning?
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    Hi OM how are you on this fine Saturday morning?
    Trying to make plans for a productive day - since I sort of slacked off yesterday! Do you have any big plans?
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Trying to make plans for a productive day - since I sort of slacked off yesterday! Do you have any big plans?
    I am going to work on my train layout .I have some things I need to finish before I can decorate for Christmas

I also need to dig out the Halloween decorations so much to do so little time.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    I am going to work on my train layout .I have some things I need to finish before I can decorate for Christmas

I also need to dig out the Halloween decorations so much to do so little time.
    I put my Halloween decs up early this year (10/1) and now I am so sick of them I can't wait until 11/1 to take them down. Then I can start planning for Christmas!

I put my Halloween decs up early this year (10/1) and now I am so sick of them I can't wait until 11/1 to take them down. Then I can start planning for Christmas!
    I put mine up right before and take them down the day after.

Do you get a lot of trick or treaters ?
    Papa_Christmas

Hello.... Is no one speaking to me today?....
    Merry Christmas to all...

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Hi tink!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Hello.... Is no one speaking to me today?....
    Hi Tink, sorry! I keep telling myself to sign off and get something done, then I keep checking new posts instead! Are you having a good day?

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    Hi tink!

Hi Mike..

How's your morning going?..
    Merry Christmas to all...

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    I've had mine up since late Sept. I'm eager to get started on Christmas stuff too, but my son turns 5 on October 30th, and he is a Halloween FREAK! So, I need to be careful not to spoil his excitement. He's actually disappointed that all the Halloween stuff is being replaced on store shelves with Christmas stuff.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!