Page 100 of 418 FirstFirst ... 50909596979899100101102103104105110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 4177

Thread: Say Hello! (Starring tinkerbell2)

  1. #991
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,651
    Quote Originally Posted by *Snowflake* View Post
    it sounds nice

    it was ok, nothing big happened actually.
    That's how it should be. Don't really want things to happen, do we?

    I'm sat here, looking through the internet for Christmas presents for my 4 kids...only

    small gifts though.
    Merry Christmas to all...




  2. #992
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,799
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    That's how it should be. Don't really want things to happen, do we?

    I'm sat here, looking through the internet for Christmas presents for my 4 kids...only

    small gifts though.
    true

    really? found something interesting?
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day
    .


    *Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

  3. #993
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,651
    Quote Originally Posted by *Snowflake* View Post
    true

    really? found something interesting?
    One little netbooks sleeve, that's about it at the moment..

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...pf_rd_i=468294

    and this maybe for my son..

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lets-Learn-H...9137024&sr=1-4
    Last edited by tinkerbell2; 10-21-2011 at 03:49 AM.
    Merry Christmas to all...




  4. #994
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,799
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    One little netbooks sleeve, that's about it at the moment..

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...pf_rd_i=468294

    and this maybe for my son..

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lets-Learn-H...9137024&sr=1-4
    cool he's learning Japanese?
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day
    .


    *Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

  5. #995
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,651
    Quote Originally Posted by *Snowflake* View Post
    cool he's learning Japanese?
    Yeah, he's hoping to get into university next year, he want's to be a translator..
    Merry Christmas to all...




  6. #996
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,799
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Yeah, he's hoping to get into university next year, he want's to be a translator..
    interesting job Japanese is hard language and there is not really a lot of people who know how to speak Japanese When I was deciding about my future and college, I always hoped for going to college for spanish language, but unfortunately that wasn't possible because the college was not near my place.
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day
    .


    *Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

  7. #997
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,651
    Quote Originally Posted by *Snowflake* View Post
    interesting job Japanese is hard language and there is not really a lot of people who know how to speak Japanese When I was deciding about my future and college, I always hoped for going to college for spanish language, but unfortunately that wasn't possible because the college was not near my place.
    That's interesting because he has to learn Spanish, which he's doing now to get into
    Japanese. Luckily the college is not to far, but the University that he want's to go is hundreds of miles away..
    My youngest daughter is looking to go to university to study to be an Illustrator as she
    is outstanding at art..
    Eldest daughter who doesn't live at home is hoping to go to University to study
    Photo Journalism not quite sure what else it is it's called..
    Merry Christmas to all...




  8. #998
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,799
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    That's interesting because he has to learn Spanish, which he's doing now to get into
    Japanese. Luckily the college is not to far, but the University that he want's to go is hundreds of miles away..
    My youngest daughter is looking to go to university to study to be an Illustrator as she
    is outstanding at art..
    Eldest daughter who doesn't live at home is hoping to go to University to study
    Photo Journalism not quite sure what else it is it's called..
    I have to correct myself, I write college but I was thinking of University never heard that you have to learn spanish for Japanese,hmm...interesting so she has father talent for art?
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day
    .


    *Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

  9. #999
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,651
    Quote Originally Posted by *Snowflake* View Post
    I have to correct myself, I write college but I was thinking of University never heard that you have to learn spanish for Japanese,hmm...interesting so she has father talent for art?
    Well not Spanish in particular, but another language I think. Well they do over here anyway.
    Yes, she's fantastic even her dad would say she's way better than him..


    What have you got planned for the rest of the evening?
    Merry Christmas to all...




  10. #1000
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,799
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Well not Spanish in particular, but another language I think. Well they do over here anyway.
    Yes, she's fantastic even her dad would say she's way better than him..


    What have you got planned for the rest of the evening?
    talent stays in family

    I think I would go to watch some movie on TV...we will see I have to go now, see you tomorrow,good night
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day
    .


    *Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr