Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526
Results 251 to 258 of 258

Thread: Crazy Mike's Crazy for Christmas 2011

  1. #251
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    539
    The website is back up I have neighbours asking me when I am going to start on the Christmas decorations and I keep telling them to let me get deal with the Halloween decorations first Lol...

  2. #252
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Posts
    16,560
    Halloween is a big decorating holiday in the US s well as Canada. Some people actually do more for Halloween than Christmas. Love both!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  3. #253
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    9,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazymike1965 View Post
    The website is back up I have neighbours asking me when I am going to start on the Christmas decorations and I keep telling them to let me get deal with the Halloween decorations first Lol...
    Maybe you could post some photos of your Halloween decorations Mike? I'd love to see them

    Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

  4. #254
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBells View Post
    Maybe you could post some photos of your Halloween decorations Mike? I'd love to see them

    Yes I will do that SilverBells Actually the Mrs and I were talking about starting to decorate for Halloween this weekend

  5. #255
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    31
    I freaking love your tree!

  6. #256
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    539
    Thanks Storm because of the nasty weather out here I am going to limit my Halloween this year. I did not even have a Halloween party due to conflicts with other neighbourhood parties. In any event I start on the big tree in one week

  7. #257
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazymike1965 View Post
    Thanks Storm because of the nasty weather out here I am going to limit my Halloween this year. I did not even have a Halloween party due to conflicts with other neighbourhood parties. In any event I start on the big tree in one week
    I cant wait to see photos of it!

  8. #258
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Rugby, UK
    Posts
    6
    Wow Mike, that is the most amazing Christmas tree I have ever seen - just beautiful! What are you going to do this year to top that?!

Similar Threads

  1. Christmas Crazy
    By HollyJolly in forum Everything else
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-27-2012, 05:46 PM
  2. My Wife Has Gone Christmas Cookie Baking Crazy
    By catYY in forum Forum Games & other Fun Things
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 06:52 PM
  3. Crazy Christmas Lights Video
    By Oliver in forum Forum Games & other Fun Things
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 04:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr