Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223242526 LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 259

Thread: New? Say Hi! - Introductions - 2011 & 2012 & 2013

  1. #221
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincolnshire uk
    Posts
    23,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier@Heart View Post
    Hi everyone,

    My name is Jack. I just found this forum and being a huge fan of Christmas myself, I just had to join so I could converse with other Christmas fanatics. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and counting down the days together for the greatest Holiday ever!

    Merry Christmas!
    Hi and to the forum....
    Merry Christmas to all...




  2. #222
    frostythesnowman is offline LOCKED (Account Delete Requested)
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,744
    welcome all new members..

  3. #223
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Back home again in Indiana
    Posts
    4,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier@Heart View Post
    Hi everyone,

    My name is Jack. I just found this forum and being a huge fan of Christmas myself, I just had to join so I could converse with other Christmas fanatics. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and counting down the days together for the greatest Holiday ever!

    Merry Christmas!

    Another Hoosier!!! YAY!


  4. #224
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Back home again in Indiana
    Posts
    4,047
    Well, I hope you post again. Some members have only done a drive-by.

  5. #225
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    Well, I hope you post again. Some members have only done a drive-by.
    ....more than "some" - it would be nice to see more members stop by after their initial sign-up


    My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...

  6. #226
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    north adams ma.
    Posts
    2,671
    Hello my dear tink and everyone,alot has happened I moved into Vermont i'm on a mountain where it's very quiet and lots of land,my life has been changing for the better and I am so very happy,hope you all are well we send our best to you all.

  7. #227
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Posts
    16,532
    Quote Originally Posted by angelpugs2 View Post
    Hello my dear tink and everyone,alot has happened I moved into Vermont i'm on a mountain where it's very quiet and lots of land,my life has been changing for the better and I am so very happy,hope you all are well we send our best to you all.
    Good to see you angelpugs. I saw on facebook that you just moved - congratulations!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

  8. #228
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    north adams ma.
    Posts
    2,671
    welcome to our new members please enjoy your stay.Yes i'm in the green mountians up an old logging road it's a bit rutty but,it's private.

  9. #229
    I am new here. And the first thing I did wrong was mess up on my user name in registration. I was going for acabin42 like in my email address, but didn't get it one right. Oh well. Life happens. I am an empty nester. Have been married to dh for 45 years now. We had 4 children...... Now have lots of grandchildren both our natural ones and our steps..... They are all mine. I claim them all. We lost our oldest son this year to colon cancer and this will be the first Christmas without him. I hope to make some new friends here.

  10. #230
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sloatsburg, NY, USA
    Posts
    16,532
    Quote Originally Posted by acabib42 View Post
    I am new here. And the first thing I did wrong was mess up on my user name in registration. I was going for acabin42 like in my email address, but didn't get it one right. Oh well. Life happens. I am an empty nester. Have been married to dh for 45 years now. We had 4 children...... Now have lots of grandchildren both our natural ones and our steps..... They are all mine. I claim them all. We lost our oldest son this year to colon cancer and this will be the first Christmas without him. I hope to make some new friends here.
    Welcome - we love new members!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Similar Threads

  1. Easter 2012...Here we come!
    By MinnesotaMike in forum Other: Easter
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 01:42 PM
  2. Introductions Forum (2010!)
    By ChantelleJoy in forum Everything else
    Replies: 220
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 03:50 PM
  3. 2011-2012 New trend of Xmas
    By varney in forum Everything else
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-25-2011, 12:25 PM
  4. New Here? - Say 'Hi' In the Introductions Thread!
    By ChantelleJoy in forum Announcements from Allthingschristmas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 03:06 PM
  5. Introductions Forum
    By Oliver in forum Everything else
    Replies: 502
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 11:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr