Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can you feel that Christmas Spirit?

Can you feel that Christmas Spirit?

Christmas is starting to creep into the air again! Can you believe we are already well into September? This year has gone satisfyingly quickly for me and soon it will be Christmas again

Not long to go before we see the coca cola advert on our screens and decorations in the shopping centres! I can't wait to see Santa's grotto's popping up and see my girls' faces light up with Christmas spirit. I'm feeling it already!

My twins were only 1 last Christmas so they won't remember, but it's going to be a fab year this go around - My eldest daughter will be a few months away from 4 years old (great age!) and my twins will be old enough to understand and take everything in. The excitement this year is going to me immense!

Is anybody else feeling it?? I love this time of year... So close, but with plenty of time to enjoy the anticipation and Christmas yet to come before it is all done and gone again for another year... September rules!

I know what you mean. This year really went by real quick for me too. My kids are already starting to talk about Christmas.
    And I'm making plans already.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

I can't wait, got the decs down and the countdown calendar is waiting to be written on......
    Merry Christmas to all...

Christmas is approaching, no doubt about that, who could really believe that September would come so soon???
    I think, these months (September, October, November), are the best for organising everything that has to do with our fav holiday.
    I love them, I really do.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Christmas is approaching, no doubt about that, who could really believe that September would come so soon???
    I think, these months (September, October, November), are the best for organising everything that has to do with our fav holiday.
    I love them, I really do.
    I absolutely agree, those months are great I don't really feel Christmas spirit yet because it's still very warm here but when the autumn comes...
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Quote Originally Posted by *Snowflake* View Post
    I absolutely agree, those months are great I don't really feel Christmas spirit yet because it's still very warm here but when the autumn comes...
    I totally agree...It's difficult to get excited when it's 100 degrees outside. With that said, if the heat lets up, I'll take my boy pinecone hunting...
    A Very Merry Christmas to all!

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas_mama View Post
    Is anybody else feeling it?? I love this time of year... So close, but with plenty of time to enjoy the anticipation and Christmas yet to come before it is all done and gone again for another year... September rules!
    I totally agree with you on this...I was just thinking the same thing myself...it is close enough that people won't think I am totally crazy for thinking about Christmas, but there is still plenty of time to anticipate...and sometimes that is just about as fun as when it actually arrives!

Been seeing a few Christmas decorations and I am thrilled!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SammieDsMom View Post
    I totally agree...It's difficult to get excited when it's 100 degrees outside. With that said, if the heat lets up, I'll take my boy pinecone hunting...
    I took Anna for a walk through the zoo this week and she was picking up all the pine cones on the floor. She was asking me what they were at first. Now whenever we go out for a walk she says, "I want to find more pine cones!". Maybe we can glitter-paint some to hang on the tree

I certainly do!! and your all right these months are gonna fly by!!

tomorrow it is 100 days!!
    Steph xx
    So excited for christmas 2012

I've been dilkigently working on my Christmas cards, watching Christmas movies, making to-do and to-buy lists, etc. I am definitely in the mood!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas