Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DO you have the Holiday Spirit?

!

Your Christmas Sprit Level: 95%
    Your Christmas spirit is almost as big as Christmas itself. Christmas is definitely your thing.
    You celebrate Christmas with enthusiasm. You love every minute of the holidays.

Your Christmas spirit is inspiring to everyone who runs into you during the holidays.
    You make everyone's day just a little bit brighter. And that's what the holidays are all about!

WOWZA!!!

Your Christmas Sprit Level: 80%

Your Christmas spirit is almost as big as Christmas itself. Christmas is definitely your thing.

Your Christmas spirit is inspiring to everyone who runs into you during the holidays.
    You make everyone's day just a little bit brighter. And that's what the holidays are all about!

Do You Have the Christmas Spirit?

---
    ladyice
    icon from pattywack1992 @ LJ

I got 75 % but didn't manage to copy the results here !

Mine is 60%

You have a lot of Christmas spirit, and it's evident to most people who know you.
    You love most things Christmas, and you do your best to make sure everyone has a great holiday.

While you like the more commercial aspects of Christmas, you truly know what the spirit of Christmas is about.
    You're all about giving, being kind, and sharing the spirit of Christmas with everyone you know.

Your Christmas Sprit Level: 100%

Your Christmas spirit is almost as big as Christmas itself. Christmas is definitely your thing. Deffently!
    I've been counting down since 140 days

I got 75%.

Not bad... but I definitely thought I'd score higher! I love Xmas!

45%

You definitely have some Christmas spirit, and you enjoy the holidays as much as the average person.
    You don't go over the top celebrating, and by December 26th, you're ready to pack away your decorations.

You have your own special Christmas traditions, and you tend to pick and choose what you like about Christmas.
    The holidays are important to you, but you don't let them take over your life.

boohoo :( I wanted to start decorating back in novemember, but people hated on me for not even waiting until after thanksgiving. psh, if stores start selling christmas decorations, then it's definitely ok to start getting in the spirit =]

:gift:

Your Christmas Spirit Level is: 100%

less 24 hours till Christmas