Thread: New and gifts!!

Hybrid View

New and gifts!!

Hey, I love christmas for the presents and the family get togethers, I am not religious but celebrating Christmas is wonderful plus seeing smiles on children's faces(I work in a day nursery)

I have already got a couple gifts(got them in june) and I need ideas for my sister and her boyfriend(since he always gets me brilliant gifts)

What are your sister and her boyfriend interested in? Could you give them tickets to a concert or sporting event? How about a joint gift for them - like a gift certificate to a great restaurant?
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I'm doing well with ideas for the presents, already bought some of them.

A photo clock for sister, gift vouchers for a restaurant and a shopping voucher. Now I need ideas of small gifts to get and wrap up

:tree: small christmas gift

my girlfriend gave me a phone case with our photo on it. i absolutely loved it. I think it may be an great idea for a small gift for your sister with a picture of her with her boyfriend. may be you can have a look yourself its called likemycase.com

Quote Originally Posted by christmasloves View Post
    Hey, I love christmas for the presents and the family get togethers, I am not religious but celebrating Christmas is wonderful plus seeing smiles on children's faces(I work in a day nursery)

I have already got a couple gifts(got them in june) and I need ideas for my sister and her boyfriend(since he always gets me brilliant gifts)
    Do they have iPad or iPhone? What about a nice leather case? I can recommend if you think they like it.