Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else buy for their pets?

we always buy for our dogs. they each have a stocking and they get a bone, a toy and a teddy. all our birds get a chewy bar each too!
    And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more. ~Dr. Seuss

Not only do we buy Christmas gifts for our four legged children they get Birthday gifts and gifts on other holidays as well.

Drafin

my two will be buying for SHorty( Buddy's litter mate) and my sisters two dogs this year. I may even pick something up for my nieces two dogs. SHe never buys her furbabies treats so I am not sure what they will eat. Shelby and Mercy( my sisters two) loves balls and jerky treats. and SHorty gets homemade treats so we will probably get him another squeaky toy this year and some milk bones. My mom is getting my two her grand dogs a bag of pig ears this year from Sam' s club.

presents presents presents
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ladyice View Post
    I do, I get a stocking for my puppy and my mom and dad's dogs.
    I have 2 cats and 1 dog ! They're members of my family, and I consider them as my best friends, so they will get toys, bones etc...

We get our two little yappers a stocking with balls and bully sticks, and also a squeak toy. Last year's toys were a reindeer and a candycane. Also a sweater because they're so small they freeze for nothing :-)

I always buy Christmas presents for my dog. He usually gets some chew toys. I used to by sweaters and shirts for my dog but he hated that so I stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by gummgirl View Post
    I always buy Christmas presents for my dog. He usually gets some chew toys. I used to by sweaters and shirts for my dog but he hated that so I stopped.
    Haha, my dogs dont seem to mind them at all. My sister has a fat little pug though, and she cant stand shirts or sweaters. What kind of dog do you have?

I have a chihuahua. What about you?

Two Bichon Frises. Im embarassed to walk em! I need to upgrade to a more macho dog

This is my younger dog, summer (i didnt name her!)

Aww Summer is a cutie!
    My dog's name is Charlie (I named him after Charlie's Angels I used to be obsessed with that show! )