Thread: Pumpking Spice Latta

Pumpking Spice Latta

This is for onemagicalchristmas or anyone else that might want to try this. I saw your reply to me about starbucks so i figured i would find a great alternative for you..

Pumpkin Spice Latte ( compare to Starbucks )
    Note: if you are using the pumpkin spice syrup, you do not need the canned pumpkin
    Ingredients:
    1-2 shots espresso (1/4 C. espresso or 1/2 C. strong brewed coffee)
    1 c. half and half
    1 tb. canned pumpkin :: you may use either whole pumpkin or pie mix
    1 tsp. Torani Pumpkin Spice Syrup
    Optional pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, or cinnamon.
    Directions:
    (no espresso machine?)
    To make a pumpkin latte in your home: In a small saucepan, stir pumpkin puree into half and half. Add the syrup. Heat on medium until steaming, stirring constantly. You do not want the milk to burn.
    In a blender on high speed, use whip setting for 20 seconds until foaming. Pour the mixture into a tall glass and pour coffee over the top. Dust with ground pumpkin pie spice or nutmeg.
    (with an espresso machine)
    Pour syrup in medium mug and pull your shots. Steam the half and half. Add shots to syrup and then add the steamed milk. Dust with nutmeg. Yum yum!

I will have to try this, sounds yummy. While I love Starbucks, I would love to make some of their concoctions at home once in a while.

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...