Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Holiday beverage

Quote Originally Posted by GingerbreadGirl View Post
    Glögg is my absolute favorite holiday drink! For those who don't know what it is, it's basically heated red wine, spiced with stuff like cinnamon, cardamom, sugar, and mixed with raisins and almonds. it's very popular here in Denmark, and it is absolutely wonderful! For me, it's like the taste of Christmas

Hmmm, that actuallly sounds pretty intense in flavor. I would love to try that some day.

Glögg is my absolute favorite holiday drink! For those who don't know what it is, it's basically heated red wine, spiced with stuff like cinnamon, cardamom, sugar, and mixed with raisins and almonds. it's very popular here in Denmark, and it is absolutely wonderful! For me, it's like the taste of Christmas
    This does sound yummy!!!

Being from Kentucky here in the USA, I like Eggnog with some good ole Kentucky Bourbon like Makers Mark or Jim Beam... mmmmmm
    Sometimes Ill use Captain Morgans Spiced Rum in my Eggnog mmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Shanniclause View Post
    This does sound yummy!!!

Being from Kentucky here in the USA, I like Eggnog with some good ole Kentucky Bourbon like Makers Mark or Jim Beam... mmmmmm
    Sometimes Ill use Captain Morgans Spiced Rum in my Eggnog mmmm

I have Passion for Eggnogg.

Even though it is Whisky, I live about 10 min or so from Jack Daniels, I even got married at this old Bed and Breakfast out there.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ikey2 View Post

Even though it is Whisky, I live about 10 min or so from Jack Daniels, I even got married at this old Bed and Breakfast out there.

Beckers Egg Nog!

Quote Originally Posted by ikey2 View Post

Thats awesome man. I like 20 minutes from Jim Beam!

Sweet they are now available at Starbucks Pumpkin Spice latta getting while you can.
    Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.

Talking

We make red wine in our village, so in winter its ready and tastes great!!!!

Every Christmas Eve, mum makes hot red wine with pieces of all fruits and cinnamon on it...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

eggnog and a cranberry bellini (cranberry juice, lime, and prosecco [italian champagne]).

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...

This is very similar to what we have, but we call it glühwein. We also make mulled cider for the kiddos! Both make the house smell so lovely.

My favorite drinks are hot coco with marshmellows, I love eggnog with nutmeg and cinnamon, ad spiced cidar and i cant wait to try some of the ones u have listed.
    Merry Christmas Charlie Brown! May all your days feel as christmas!!!