Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: xmas ads

xmas ads

anyone no when the coca cola ad will be back on

The one with the polar bear? I love that ad... The Christmas ads should start up soon

---
    ladyice
    icon from pattywack1992 @ LJ

I'm not sure when the commercials will be back on TV, but YouTube has a nice selection of Coke commercials. My favorite is the Coca Cola Christmas trucks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogetBqMgau0
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

no sorry but i miss all the old ads used to like the old sherry ads could drink a sherry and a bit of fruit cake yum yum x

Thumbs up

no I don't know when the ads will start but tonight at midnight the cable and satellite christmas channels start playing christmas music. so should be soon. I don't think dish network has a christmas music channel I have explored their music channels. in great details.

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    no I don't know when the ads will start but tonight at midnight the cable and satellite christmas channels start playing christmas music. so should be soon. I don't think dish network has a christmas music channel I have explored their music channels. in great details.
    That's exciting...One of our local Christian radio stations has been playing Christmas music all day today. I can't tell you how excited I was when my wife and I got in the car to go to work this morning and we heard Christmas music playing!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

DTV has christmas music on thier xm radio stations..I seen 3 christmas commercials this week.
    Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen. Merry Christmas from my home to yours.
    Theresa, Ron & Nolan & Misty the cat

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81 View Post
    I'm not sure when the commercials will be back on TV, but YouTube has a nice selection of Coke commercials. My favorite is the Coca Cola Christmas trucks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogetBqMgau0
    I love that one

---
    ladyice
    icon from pattywack1992 @ LJ

I will have to check out some radio stations to see which ones have the Christmas music on. I would love to hear it. Any CHarlotte radio stations playing CHristmas music yet?

:tree:

I've been listening to Christmas songs on aol radio since mid October...