This is a pattern for a 38" Cloth reindeer doll that I originally designed for my friends and family. The 2007 doll is living in Shipton Bellringer, England. This year I decided to make the pattern available to my fellow stitchers.

The pattern is full size, and it includes Matilda the Reindeer, her Christmas party frock, petticoat, pantalettes, decorative big and a festive Christmas band, as well as a birth certificate (so you can name her yourself).

This is a project that experienced sewers will appreciate for the details, yet it includes 12 pages of illustrated instructions that I've made simple and clear enough for beginners.

You can start your own family traditions by creating this one-of-a-kind doll. She looks great waiting by the tree, or sitting at the kitchen table guarding Santa's milk and cookies.

The pattern is just $11.97 plus only $2.20 shipping. If any Christmas fans are interested in creating their own reindeer, please email at MissBeesDesigns@aol.com or you can go to my website: www.missbeesdesigns.com

Martha

tilly a new beginning.jpg