Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas arguements

Christmas arguements

So i want to know do you and your familys fall out over christmas or is it one big happy family!
    Our family fall every year!

The holidays can be a very stressful time for many people, which is sad because the real focus should be on family and being together. Our family has had some arguments during Christmas, but we try to remember the real reason we are celebrating, which is to celebrate Christ and all that He has done for us. As a family we make sure we remember the "reason for the season" and enjoy the time we have with extended relatives. :D
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

My husband and I purposed in our hearts that our kids would have wonderful Christmases to remember and they do. There never was any fighting or tension and I can truly say there wasn't, also my kids can verify it.
    When kids are raised in a home where Christmas is a joyful time filled with love and giving, they will continue the tradition when they have their families. Though my husband's Christmases were not good growing up, he made sure that his kids had wonderful Christmas memories.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81 View Post
    The holidays can be a very stressful time for many people, which is sad because the real focus should be on family and being together. Our family has had some arguments during Christmas, but we try to remember the real reason we are celebrating, which is to celebrate Christ and all that He has done for us. As a family we make sure we remember the "reason for the season" and enjoy the time we have with extended relatives. :D
    I like your answer. Even with lots of non-Christians around me, as a child and teen I never engaged in grumpiness or arguments at Christmas. Now when we have get-togethers with children and grandchildren, there are no arguments among the adults and seldom any complaints from the children.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

Quote Originally Posted by noelglori View Post
    My husband and I purposed in our hearts that our kids would have wonderful Christmases to remember and they do. There never was any fighting or tension and I can truly say there wasn't, also my kids can verify it.
    When kids are raised in a home where Christmas is a joyful time filled with love and giving, they will continue the tradition when they have their families. Though my husband's Christmases were not good growing up, he made sure that his kids had wonderful Christmas memories.
    And that is exactly how it should be! Thank you for sharing!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    I like your answer. Even with lots of non-Christians around me, as a child and teen I never engaged in grumpiness or arguments at Christmas. Now when we have get-togethers with children and grandchildren, there are no arguments among the adults and seldom any complaints from the children.
    It's just not worth it, especially at Christmastime when there is so much to celebrate and be thankful for!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

this is going to be a happy christmas this year our little boy was very ill last year he had cancer and lost a kidney but he is so well now we cant beleave it so this year there will be a very happy mummy daddy and a very happy 3 year old x

our family has always gotten along around the holidays and it has always been a positive time for the kids and adults the same. I am proud of my family for not bringing their negative feelings to our holiday celebrations each year. throughout the year there is always drama but not during the holidays.presents

snow bunny, what an exciting report. That is the best present ever. I'm so glad all is well with your little guy. Here's wishing you and your family the Merriest Christmas ever. Glory to God!

thank you for your kind words we have thanked god meany times we still have 4 years of xrays and scans 1 of each a month but all been good so this is going to be a very happy christmas