Thread: Personalized Holiday Gifts!

Hybrid View

:gift: Personalized Holiday Gifts!

Jody's Unique Soaps
    Soap and Shampoo Bars

Jody's Unique Soaps offers handmade novelty soaps made right here in America. All soaps are handmade, from the finest quality ingredients and fragrances from around the world. No animal products in our soap, all made with natural oils; coconut oil, kosher derived soy, cottonseed, palm kernel, olive, cocoa & shea butter, herbal oil infusions, pure essential oils, natural earth pigments and much more.

Long lasting bars! "cold processed soap"

These soaps will make great wedding gifts, bridal favors, holiday and birthday gifts or just for everyday use. We strive to deliver you the best of nature, by choosing the best natural ingredients and fragrances.

uniquesoaps.mybisi.com

Last edited by allthingschristmas; 12-11-2008 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Commercial link

Soaps

Looks nice. How long does it take to make them after you get the order?

:santa:

I would like to apologize for a very delayed response. I've been busy and forgot about this wonderful forum. It shouldn't take more than 1-3 tries to get the art work done and up to your standards. Our soaps are already made and ready to wrap with a wonderful custom wrapper. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at virtualjody@hotmail.com.

My mom gave hubby and I homemade goats milk soap last year. Hubby's is almost gone Mine is still in the soap dish untouched. I have been using bath gels for a while. I love bath gels and bubble baths! so soap takes last place for me.
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!