Thread: Beaded 3-D gift box with tutorial to share!

:gift: Beaded 3-D gift box with tutorial to share!

Hi all,

More Christmas Ornaments, my tiny beaded 3-D gift boxes I made last Christmas, I finally finished the tutorial to share at: http://beadjewelrymaking.com/Kid_Art...d_project.html

Here's the photos just incase some of you are wondering what I am talking about: http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com/beaded_gift_box.html

Thanks for looking!
    beadjewelrymaking.com

Those are very pretty. How long does it take to make one?

If you are very familiar with Right Angle Weave, it'll take less than 2 hour, but if you are a beginner it might take half a day with all the figuring it out and undoing and redoing.

Cheers!
    beadjewelrymaking.com

Quote Originally Posted by beadangel View Post
    If you are very familiar with Right Angle Weave, it'll take less than 2 hour, but if you are a beginner it might take half a day with all the figuring it out and undoing and redoing.

Cheers!
    Thank you. May give it a try. Never did any beading.

I would suggest you make something like this crystal snowflake pendant: http://beadjewelrymaking.com/Kid_Art...d_project.html
    to start off with as you have not done any beading before, as it's also Right Angle Weave but just not as difficult as the 3-D patterns.

Happy Beading!
    beadjewelrymaking.com

Quote Originally Posted by beadangel View Post
    I would suggest you make something like this crystal snowflake pendant: http://beadjewelrymaking.com/Kid_Art...d_project.html
    to start off with as you have not done any beading before, as it's also Right Angle Weave but just not as difficult as the 3-D patterns.

Happy Beading!
    OK. Thanks.

Hello Beadangel!

I really like your beadwork and your tutorials...(I have read them all). They never cease to ammaze me, you do great great work! ( I can't even string popcorn, and I am in the popcorn biz!)

I wish I could do these things, but I don't quite have the patience nor the time... I sure do appreciate that you keep this craft alive and do it so well! (and are willing to share as you do.)

I am debating on printing these out for my Mom, but she is getting up there in years and I don't know if her eyesight (much less mine) would be able to handle it!

Thanks again Beadangel for sharing. You truly are a Bead Angel!

E

You are most welcome, Try printing the tutorials in larger fonts (landscape) and buy bigger beads for her to bead, maybe that'll help.

Cheers!
    beadjewelrymaking.com