Hi, I'm new to the forum, have enjoyed looking at the Photos! I have decorated every room of my home for the past 6 years and thoroughly enjoy it. Have loads of pictures but don't know how to put them on. Need some help & instructions.
Hello and welcome to the forums! Here's some help with photo posting...
How to attach a photo to a post:
How to create a photo album:
- After you write your post, scroll down to the Additional Options box below.
- Under Attach Files, click on Manage Attachments.
- You can find a file by clicking on Browse beside Upload File from your Computer.
- Find the correct photo file, then click Upload.
- This will attach the photo to the post you have written.
Hope that helps! Let me know if you need more assistance.
- Go to your User Control Panel by clicking on User CP on the top toolbar.
- On the left side under Networking there is a Pictures & Albums link.
- Click on the Pictures & Albums link.
- On this screen you will see a link titled Add Album.
- Create a title and description for your new album and click Submit.
- The next screen will show your album's name and description and there will be a link that says Click here to upload pictures!
- Click on that link and browse for photos on your computer. You can upload three photos at a time.
- Once you have selected your photos, click on Upload Pictures.
- After your pictures are uploaded you can give them captions and set one for the album cover.
- Make sure you click Save Changes and your photos will be added to your album.
Bob, Forum Moderator
we decorate inside and outside and probably do overkill but we both love Christmas. Last year we put an extra 35amp outlet to help with the outdoor lighting. I decorate every room of the house - the joke around the family is 'if it stays still for 5 mins it gets decorated' nobody sits still very long when they visit
Thanks for the instructions! Will try to get some photos on as soon as possible. Appreciate your help much!
Take a look at www.drop.io/ilovechristmas.
It's a quick web page I made up as an example that was free and fairly simple to do. You can easily make your own and after you upload your pics you and your friends can view them using the cool slideshow effect. It accepts up to 100MB of picture files, and that's a lot. The instructions are there.