Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Need Help!

Quote Originally Posted by USA MOM View Post
    Alot of 12 year old girls like to shop at hollister and abercrombie. They also like gift cards they can use or perfume. Evry kid loves north faces and columbia's
    I was going to suggest the same thing. All young girls seem to be into those two brand names: hollister & abercrombie. Perhaps, american eagle to add to the store.

try small jewelry

Quote Originally Posted by HollyJollyChristmas View Post
    I need help on what to get for a teenanger (girl) around the age of 12. I just can't find anything that I know for sure that she would enjoy. Any ideas would be appreciated!
    I bought one of my daughters (age 11) a pair of diamond studs from mcqueenjewelry.com. They had a great sale last year for diamond studs for only $110; it made her feel so special.

I really loved CRAFTING when I was that age. Maybe a book on beading or jewelry making and a giftcard to a local bead store? Or a macrame book (to weave macrame jewelry or bags), or scrapbooking, knitting? Picking up a hobby like that early on will give her a fun activity to fill free-time with, plus, more confidence as an older teenager!