Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Wondering!

:tree: Just Wondering!

Other christmas websites do a annaul christmas card exchange! Can we do one here?

Hi onemagicalchristmas,

Sounds like a good idea. Can you tell/explain more about it?

Allthingschristmas

That does sound like a fun idea. Do you use virtual e-cards to email to one another? Or actually send out cards in the mail? I think e-cards would be a lot of fun, especially since there are so many different e-card sites now. Plus, with so many members overseas in the UK and elsewhere, it would be easier to exchange Christmas e-cards.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

:tree:

what they do is have everyone pm someone they use the moderator their mailing address if they want to get in on the exchange and set up an ending time. at the end each person will be pm'd they list of names and adresses of those wanting to be included.

We'll have to take a poll and see who all would be interested. Sounds like a good idea.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

ecards are so much fun to send I sent out over 150 of them last year I love the snail mail cards to but I am already in two of them so ecards is great for here.

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    ecards are so much fun to send I sent out over 150 of them last year I love the snail mail cards to but I am already in two of them so ecards is great for here.
    OK, well let me talk to the staff and see if we want to create a thread for a Christmas e-card exchange. I think it's a great idea and would be a lot of fun. Plus, it's a great way to spread Christmas cheer!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Hi everyone! I found this forum when I googled "christmas cards exchange". I think it would be absolutely wonderful to receive christmas cards from all over the world. My preference would be snail mail cards rather than e-cards though.

I hope this card exchange programme take off!

Anyone who would like to send/receive snail mail cards in any event, please feel free to pm me!

This is a cool forum. I'm off to explore

Quote Originally Posted by Blue07 View Post
    Hi everyone! I found this forum when I googled "christmas cards exchange". I think it would be absolutely wonderful to receive christmas cards from all over the world. My preference would be snail mail cards rather than e-cards though.

Anyone who would like to send/receive snail mail cards in any event, please feel free to pm me!

yes and i loved sending cards to snail mail..hey can we start now, since its already 59 days to go....and the Phil is a real far country...anyone interested to send me a card?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue07 View Post

Hello and welcome!

I'm glad you stumbled upon our forum thanks to Google! :D Hope you continue to come back and post with us. There are many great topics to jump in on!

Take care,
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com