Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy

That is funny- it reminded about my dog experience. We have a pekinese (spelled it wrong) and he weighs about 16 lbs soaking wet. Last year our sone who was about 18 months old at the time and the dog decided to redecorate. It was hilarious- my son was tryng to put the ornaments on the dog, who wasn't having it! In the process my Christmas tree moved about 4 feet across the room- how they didn't knock it over I will never now. It was pretty entertaining!

Our cat loves to walk into the ornaments to try and knock them down then she'll play with them. I get so frustrated & try to catch her but she starts running around the tree then on the gifts and rips them open in the process of getting away from me. My husband laughs..I end up laughing too..lol
    Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen. Merry Christmas from my home to yours.
    Theresa, Ron & Nolan & Misty the cat

Last year I finally gave in and discontinued using glass ornaments. Some of our special ones I still at the top of the tree. I did a little bit if shopping and found some really nice and fun ones that don't break easily. We have a very colorful tree. I love to watch my son and husband decorate. My husband didn't celebrate Christmas growing up so it is like having two kids in the house!

I am glad he gets into the Christmas Spirit. Everyone deserves a good CHristmas! I do the decorating here! but that is ok withme. he does the tear down for me in January.

I don't know about the spirit- he tends to grumble (I think that he really loves it). I do 99% of the work when it comes to decorating. My husband is more into unwrapping presents- he is just an overgrown kid! All is well though- he is entertaining and that is enough for me!